At Gentle Dental, Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient
care, office, and laboratory duties. You will prep patients for
oral examinations and assist our team of dental professionals in
providing comprehensive treatment to patients.
With a culture based on innovation and providing a wellness
approach to Dentistry, we are passionate about educating and
providing high-quality preventative care to our patients.
Our Dental Assistant teams are at the forefront of our
commitment to service and building lasting relationships with
patients. Motivated by a desire to help people be healthier and
more confident with their smiles, these teams are provided
* Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, and 401k saving plans
* Growth and advancement into new positions through supported
development and career progression
* Scheduling flexibility and stable hours not limited by a
Doctor's scheduled or time away from the office
* A culture of respect and belonging
* Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
* At least 6 months of previous OS and Perio experience and 1
year of Dental Assisting experience
* EFODA certification
* X Ray Certification and Sedation OS, Perio is required
* Strong communication and customer service skills.
This is a full-time opportunity with an estimated schedule of 32
hours a week
Gentle Dental Courtyard Plaza, 6401 NW Expressway, Suite 100
Oklahoma City, OK 73132
Benefits Include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K
plan, PTO, CE credits, and career opportunities to advance with the