KC-135 Systems Engineer (Customer Engineering)
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: May 22, 2020
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect,
protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space,
you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world.
Find your future with us. Systems Engineer in the Boeing Global
Services (BGS) Legacy Tanker Systems Engineering Integration Team
(SEIT) supporting the Legacy Tanker Program (KC-135 and KC-10)
located in Oklahoma City, OK. Support development of non-recurring
engineering requirements and overall Systems Engineering
requirements for the Legacy Tanker program. Position
- Applies an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan,
design, develop and verify basic lifecycle balanced system of
systems and system solutions.
- Evaluates customer/operational needs to define system
performance requirements, integrate technical parameters and assure
compatibility of all physical, functional and program
- Performs analyses to optimize total system of systems and/or
- Performs analyses for affordability, safety, reliability,
maintainability, testability, human systems integration,
survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility, system security,
regulatory, certification, product assurance and other specialties
quality factors into a preferred configuration to ensure mission
- Supports the planning, organization, implementation and
monitoring of requirements management processes, tools, risk,
issues, opportunity management and technology readiness assessment
processes.This position requires the ability to obtain a US
Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US
Citizenship. Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited course of study
in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or
- 1+ years of experience in the discipline of systems
- Experience working with multiple functions/teams. Preferred
Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience in military systems engineering processes and
- Aerospace Engineering experience.
- Experience in providing Systems Engineering support on military
or commercial derivative programs using Boeing Systems Engineering
processes and best practices.
- Experience in integrated technical planning, requirements and
functional analysis, requirements management and verification.
- Experience supporting engineering projects with technical
requirements, schedules, and budget. Typical Education/Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical
education from an accredited course of study in engineering,
computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (eg Bachelor)
and typically 2 or more years' related work experience or an
equivalent combination of technical education and experience (eg
Master). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although
not required, accreditation standard. Relocation: This position is
located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates
must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace: Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post
offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for
marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when
criteria is met as outlined in our policies. All information
provided will be checked and may be verified. Please apply ASAP for
this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Keywords: BOEING, Oklahoma City , KC-135 Systems Engineer (Customer Engineering), Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!