Samsung Product Expert
Company: 2020 Companies
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: February 16, 2020
2020 Companies has immediate Lead opportunities representing our
client, Samsung Electronics America.
About the Job
As a Samsung Experience Consultant, you will:
- Demonstrate, sell, and evangelize Samsung products in the
country's most well-known retailers.
- Ensure that consumers have the latest and most relevant product
information at their fingertips when making a purchase
- Be able to not only promote the Samsung brand to customers, but
work closely with store associates and management to build
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Exciting work-environment
- Work with state-of-the-art technology
- Continued education
- Work within a leading big box electronics store
With 2020's rapid growth comes an exciting career path and
professional development opportunities. We represent companies
throughout the US across multiple industries affording unlimited
growth. 2020 will ready you with the best technology and training
to be flexible, engaging, and adept at solving problems.
A typical career path starts here and progresses to either:
- District/Market Manager (supported by a leadership training
program for those who qualify).
- Regional Manager (supported by a leadership training program
for those who qualify).
Your course is limitless!
Samsung Electronics America is a recognized innovation leader in
consumer electronics design and technology. Samsung delivers a
broad range of groundbreaking products and services, such as
appliances, home entertainment, mobile computing, smart phones,
virtual reality, wireless infrastructure, and wearables. Samsung is
dedicated to enriching the lives of consumers and remain at the
forefront of innovation.
About 2020 Companies
For nearly 25 years, 2020 Companies has been the premier outsourced
sales and marketing agencies in the US launching and advocating new
products and brands, penetrating new consumer segments, and
executing sales and marketing strategies. 2020 Companies recruits,
hires, trains, and cultivates Sales Representatives, Brand
Ambassadors, Merchandisers, and Casted-Talent, in order to tailor a
full-package solution to clients wanting to grow their market
share, build brand awareness, expand distribution channels, and
connect people with consumers. 2020 is committed to inspire our
LEADERSHIP values for a far-reaching impact in the industry.
- Sell products and services in a retail store, kiosk, and/or
- Maintain professional interaction with both customers and
- Meet or exceed personal sales goals on a monthly basis
- Courteously welcome customers and offer assistance
- Direct customers by escorting them to displays; assess needs
and suggests products to fit those needs
- Advise customers by providing information on products and
- Help customers make selections by building customer
- Accurately document and report sales
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Responsible for accurately tracking and communicating all
activity to Retail Operations
- Ensure work station/kiosk is clean, well-organized, functional
and presentable at all times
- Responsible for submitting all paperwork completely and
- Regular and prompt attendance
- Meet established monthly/weekly sales quota/goals
- Customer/client satisfaction based on rejection percentage and
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Business degree
- Six (6) months prior sales, retail, telecom or marketing
- Demonstrated knowledge of products and services
- Excellent communications, presentation, interpersonal and
- Impeccable integrity and commitment to customer
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to work flexible weekends including evenings, weekends
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality
Keywords: 2020 Companies, Oklahoma City , Samsung Product Expert, Other , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!