Real Time Software Engineer (Active Security clearance)
Company: American Cybersystems, Inc.
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: November 11, 2019
ACS group has an immediate need for Real Time Software Engineer
(Active Secret Clearance). This is a 6 months contract opportunity
(with long-term potential) and is in Oklahoma City, OK. Our client
is a leading Aerospace & Defense company.Please review the job
description below:Top Skills: C++, VxWorks, Active Secret
- Leads activities to develop, document and maintain
architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for
- Leads development of code and integration of complex software
components into a fully functional software system.
- Develops software verification plans, test procedures and test
environments, executing the test procedures and documenting test
results to ensure software system requirements are met.
- Provides technical leadership for software projects and leads
software supplier management activities.
- Leads development, selection, tailoring and deployment of
processes, tools and metrics. Plans, executes and documents
software research and development projects.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for software domains,
system-specific issues, processes and regulations.
- Tracks and evaluates software team and supplier performance to
ensure product and process conformance to project plans and
- Works under minimal direction.--Key Requirements and Technology
- Aircraft and Avionics systems Domain knowledge
- Real-time Embedded Software Development
- Experienced with C++, ADA, and other programming languages
- GreenHills, ADACore, VxWorks, Visual Studio development
- Knowledge of one at least few of these tools: DOORS, Clearcase,
ClearQuest, Git, VersionOne, JIRAEducation/experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical
education from an accredited course of study in engineering,
computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor)
and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an
equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g.
PhD+4 years' related work experience, Master+7 years' related work
experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred,
although not required, accreditation standard.Thanks & RegardsABOUT
ACS GROUP. ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting,
Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce
Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our
operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for
more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating
Recognitions: # Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S.
(2019 SIA)# No. 6 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2019
SIA)#Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018
SIA)# No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)#Inavero
s Best of Staffing Client Diamond Award (2018).#National Class lV
Supplier of the Year Finalist and a Regional Class IV Supplier of
the Year by NMSDC#Inavero's Best of Staffing Client Diamond Award
Winner(2017)Website: www.acsicorp.com---- - provided by Dice
Keywords: American Cybersystems, Inc., Oklahoma City , Real Time Software Engineer (Active Security clearance), IT / Software / Systems , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!