Company: The Judge Group, Inc.
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Location: Oklahoma City, OK Description: Our client is looking for
Unix/linux System Administrator in Oklahoma City, OK for 12+ months
contract.For immediate consideration, please share your
application/resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgResponsibilities:
- Maintain UNIX and Linux servers in an enterprise environment -
including installation, configuration, maintenance,
patching,triage, and hardening and operating system logs, tools,
and monitoring functions.
- Perform sever troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common
hardware and operating system issues.
- Maintain internal Linux patch repositories and process used for
automated Linux patching.
- Participate in the development of system designs,
implementation tasks and maintenance of systems.
- Produce and adhere to server documentation, configuration and
- Possess strong scripting skills in languages such as Perl or
- Must be able to write self-contained scripts that can easily be
plugged into automation tools.
- Configure and maintain security setting according to DISA STIG
and other FAA requirements. Skills Required:
- UNIX experience including HP-UX, Solaris, Redhat Enterprise
- Experience with provisioning virtual machines using VMware
ESXi5.x and 6.x.
- Proficient knowledge of networking - VLANs, subnets,
- Experience with Avamar backup and restore.
- Experience working with DBA staff for Oracle databases.
- Experience with Oracle RMAN database backups on Data
- Experience with security configurations for DISA STIG
- Experience with Nessus security scans for security
- 5 years of hardware support, server support, application
support, or networking support.
- 2 years of Data Storage (EMC, Hitachi Data Storage, NetApp,
- Minimum of 8 years experience supporting IT infrastructures
including servers, networks, storage systems, desktops and
- Must be able to occasionally work evenings and/or weekends
during change windows outside of normal business hours.Skills
- Experience working with AWS and Azure cloud environment.
- Experience using a Helpdesk system - BMC Remedy is a
- High school diploma/GED and 16 years relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree with an accredited college in Information
Technology, Computer Science or related field and 8 years relevant
experience.Rubal Singh, Technical Recruiter, The Judge Group 151
South Warner Road, Suite 100, Wayne, PA 19087 phone (US) - (610)
400 - 8736 ext.- 192 - Toll-free 1800-339-8318 - - - - Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find
us on the web at - provided by Dice
Keywords: The Judge Group, Inc., Oklahoma City , UNIX/Linux Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!