SAP Business Intelligence Developer
Company: Loves Travel Stops & Country Store
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Req ID: 118748BASIC PURPOSE:As an SAP Business Intelligence Developer for Loves, the successful candidate will be responsible for the design and development of BI reports using the Business Objects suite of tools. Business Warehouse development is a plus.Working under the BI Lead, the candidate will be responsible for developing state of the art, enterprise-class reporting solutions that are supportable and scalable. The candidate must also demonstrate the ability to work across multiple teams within the IT organization including: BATL (Business Aligned Team Leads), Integration (PI), Infrastructure, ABAP Development, BASIS, and project managers. Strong communications skills are also required when dealing with internal and external parties, including vendors and business partners. .MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Possess the ability to work on multiple tasks and development items and clearly communicate status and potential issues.
- Continuously improve own skill sets including but not limited to technology, business knowledge, project management and communication
- Be an innovator by keeping abreast of SAP technologies and development practices
- Manage tasks and development items through the SDLC
- Escalate issues to team lead in a timely manner so proper actions can be taken
- Collaborate with team members and business analyst to resolve issues and provide root cause analysis for defects.
- Work effectively with offshore resources
- Other duties assigned as needed.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Required Experience:
- Primary focus will be to design, develop and test the SAP Business Object components required to support the Project's analytic reporting requirements.
- 4+ years' experience frontend development using SAP BEx and SAP Business Objects (BOBJ)
- Experience with Design Studio, BODS and Universe Development
- Experience with WEBI, Crystal Reports, and Analysis for Office
- Experience with BW reporting for FI, SD and MM modules
- Experience with performance tuning and best practice methodologies
- Trouble shooting and OSS notes research and message posting
- Participation in design reviews
- Unit and System testing
- Understanding of SAP's ASAP methodology
- Develop technical documentation
- Support end user community
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- SAP 2004 and higher, BW 7.0+, BI 4.0+
- Preferred Experience:
- 4+ years hands on SAP BW experience developing and testing the SAP Business Warehouse (BW) components required to support the Project's analytic reporting requirements including BW InfoObjects, , DSOs, InfoCubes, VirtualCubes, MulitProviders, APDs, DTPs, Transformations etc.
- Experience with standard and custom extractors, transfer structures, communication structures, and associated conversion requirements for BW
- Experience designing, developing and managing Process Chains
- Experience with SAP BW Data Modeling and Architecture
- Experience with ABAP development a plus
- Implementation and full life-cycle experience
- Experience in planning/testing/supporting BOBJ upgrades
- Unit, System and Integration testing
- Proficient with SAP BW on HANA system architecture design and performance optimization
- Experience with POS Data Management a plus but not required
- SQL Server and SSRS a plus
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree in Business with MIS or technology related degree (C.S.)SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to manage numerous competing demands, including new development and production support, in an extremely high stress environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think big and offer solutions that go beyond written requirements
- Ability to develop detailed technical design documents based on requirements
- Extensive experience in Software development methodologies
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.Requires normal range of hearing and vision.Job Function(s): Information Technology
Clean Places, Friendly Faces. It's been the guiding principle at Love's for more than 50 years, and it's leading us into the future. We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with plenty of fuel, food and supplies. Love's has two primary kinds of stores. Our 'Country Stores' are fueling stations with a convenience store attached. The larger ' Travel Stops' are located on interstate highways and offer additional amenities such as food from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and more. Loves is an Equal Opportunity employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Keywords: Loves Travel Stops & Country Store, Oklahoma City , SAP Business Intelligence Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!