Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: November 19, 2023
IT Manager in OKC - up to $120k base salary - fast growing
company, lots of room for growth, cool projects!This Jobot Job is
hosted by: Lucas WatsonAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $80,000 -
$120,000 per yearA bit about us:As an IT Manager, you will be
responsible for overseeing and managing our client's information
technology projects and systems. Your role will be crucial in
establishing sound IT practices and ensuring the smooth operation
of our client's IT infrastructure.Why join us?
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to grow and shape the IT landscape of a growing
- Hybrid (On-site / Remote) Work
- Flexible ScheduleJob DetailsKey Responsibilities
- Leadership and Strategy: Lead the IT department, including
setting goals, planning IT projects, and directing the operations
of the department.
- Technology Management: Manage and maintain our Microsoft
Windows and Microsoft 365 environments, as well as plan and manage
the IT infrastructure needs for a high growth organization.
- Security Oversight: Oversee the implementation and management
of Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) solutions to ensure robust
- Startup Agility: Adapt to the fast-paced, evolving needs of a
startup-like environment, willing to take on varied
responsibilities as needed.
- Policy Development: Develop and implement IT policies and best
practices for the organization.
- Collaboration and Support: Work closely with different
departments to assess and address their technology needs and
provide IT support.
- Budget Management: Manage IT budget and ensure
- Travel: Willing to travel to office locations across the United
- (5-10) years of experience in IT management, preferably in a
startup or dynamic business setting.
- Strong expertise in managing Microsoft Windows environments and
- Experience in implementing and managing EDR solutions.
- Proven leadership skills and ability to manage a team.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.Interested
in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Oklahoma City , IT Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!