Lead Power Platform Application Developer
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and
business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most
recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge
technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's
biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as
well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity
to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year
after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial
attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our
colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
About Our Microsoft National Business Unit
Perficient is proud to be one of just 38 partners recognized as a
Microsoft National Solution Provider (NSP) Partner, and one of only
seven Global NSP Partners. This distinction means that we are
considered to be one of the top Solution Providers in the country
(and the world). We architect, design and implement digital
experience, business optimization, and industry-focused, integrated
solutions leveraging Microsoft technologies across a variety of
practice areas. In 2016, Perficient was honored as Microsoft's US
National Partner of the Year and we have been honored as
Microsoft's Healthcare Provider Partner of the Year three times.
Being part of this elite group continues to push and inspire us to
uphold those standards through exceptional solutions for our
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a LEAD TECHNICAL
As a Lead Technical Consultant, you will participate in all aspects
of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating,
technical design, implementation, documentation, testing,
deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As
a member working in a team environment, you will take direction
from solution architects on development activities.
- Act as a Power Platform subject matter expert on client
- Drive Power Platform implementations through all project phases
including discovery, definition, build, test and deploy .
- Lead the development of technical solutions .
- Lead stakeholder education, discovery, planning, and design
- Work with the Product Owner and/or Business Analysts to
understand functional requirements and create technical designs
- Develop proof-of-concept projects to validate solution designs
- Lead Scrum teams and break down technical tasks .
- Mentor junior teammates .
- Participate in code reviews and ensure best practices are being
adhered to .
- Contribute to continuously improving the Power Platform
practice through the creation of best practices, templates, and
- Plan and perform client demos
- Lead the deployment of Power Platform solutions from sub-prod
environments to production
The ideal candidate will have experience creating business
applications, as well as with canvas apps, Power Automate flows,
Power Portals, and Power Virtual Agents. You'll bring the insights
that you've gained from five or more project implementations using
the Microsoft Solution stack to our team. We'd be thrilled to learn
that you also have these core skills, interests and experience:
- At least 7 years of experience creating business applications
- Expertise with relational database concepts .
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven with minimal
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information
Systems, or related field .
- Active Microsoft certifications (PL-200, PL-400, PL-600,
- Experience with canvas apps, Power Automate flows, and Power
- Power BI Experience
- Knowledge of full SDLC, Agile development methodologies, and
application development life cycle .
- Strong technical writing and documentation skills .
- Experience using Visual Studio, GitHub, Azure DevOps, or other
source control management tools
- Azure development fundamentals
- Experience integrating with external systems
- ETL Experience
- Dataverse Experience
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive
benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive
compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding
benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In
addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and
recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our
colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a
great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm
serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North
America. With unparalleled information technology, management
consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient
Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding
digital experience, business optimization and industry
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and
competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers,
suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's
professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North
America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the
Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell
2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete
statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential
functions performed by the employee assigned to this
classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change
the duties of the position at any time.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Keywords: Perficient, Oklahoma City , Lead Power Platform Application Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!