Technical Service Rep I
Location: El Reno
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our
world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their
resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across
our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and
development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us
for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and
responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and
defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to
provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical
to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job
to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and
sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across
the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse
talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value
each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all
its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you
to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to
something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values
and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We
celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from
each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together,
we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive
benefits program and provide you a challenging and enriching career
path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart
your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or
ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other
characteristics protected by law.
Has responsibility for responding to routine inquiries and
complaints from internal and external customers regarding financial
products and services. Processes routine to moderately complex
transactions on-line, researches and resolves routine to moderately
complex problems and inquiries and refers difficult problems to
more senior representatives. Cross-sell or refer products, account
maintenance, report generation, and project work
Responsibilities and duties:
- Respond to quote requests from outside and inter-company
- Fill out contract, quotation and shipping forms.
- Assist with sales of new or additional services.
- Arrange for and coordinate transportation of product to
customer as required.
- Assist customers with complaints concerning billing, referring
complaints of product / service failures (Non-Conformance Reports)
to designated departments for investigation.
- Contact customers via phone or in person and receive orders for
- Determine charges for product requested.
- Collect deposits or C.O.D. payments, prepare change of address
records, and issue change orders.
- Purchase (within limits) materials in support of orders.
- Continuously expedite and report on Work Order status.
- Maintain and update customer list, price list, etc. Filing and
general support of position
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with
all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and
Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company
policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by
supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Minimum 1-3+ years related experience with demonstrated
competencies Proficient verbal communication skills
- General knowledge of products to be sold and purchased
- General computer knowledge
- Must have basic reading, writing and math skills
- Ability to interpret and follow a variety of instructions
furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedules form
- Should be able to work and interact with all levels of
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency
Keywords: Weatherford, Oklahoma City , Technical Service Rep I, IT / Software / Systems , El Reno, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!