Entry Level Software Engineer (#2 AWACS Training System)
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: May 23, 2020
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect,
protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space,
you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world.
Find your future with us.Training Systems is currently seeking an
Entry Level Software Engineer to focus on operating system
configuration/customization, vitalization and software integration.
Training Systems is responsible for the design, manufacture,
development, and maintenance of a wide variety of commercial and
military training devices. The applicant would be primarily
supporting the ASC2 AWACS Training System platform, in Oklahoma
City, OK. Position Responsibilities:
- Participate as a member of a high performing, collaborative
team and be self-motivated with a strong work ethic, excellent
time-management, and interpersonal skills.
- Use agile methodologies to support all aspects of product
development and project management.
- The applicant will be encouraged to actively help the team to
continuously improve and develop innovative and creative solutions
- Scripting to support application of security settings on
Windows and RedHat Enterprise Linux platforms.
- Architecting and designing systems to meet current and future
software and application requirements.
- Have the ability to work with multiple support teams to
identify and resolve issues.
- Implement and test software/systems using a variety of
technologies to include Scripting to support automated
- Networking and support of Ethernet and Fiber Channel
- Storage Area Network and Network Attached Storage
- Clearly communicate issues and suggest alternative paths
forwardSecurity Clearance:This position requires the ability to
obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires
US CitizenshipBasic Qualifications (Required Skills and
- Educational or work experience using Verliog or SystemVerilog
or Object Oriented programming (OOP), eg Java, Python, Ruby, C++,
Objective-C, Visual Basic .NET, Smalltalk, Curl, Delphi,
EiffelTypical Education and Experience: Education/experience
typically acquired through advanced technical education from an
accredited course of study in engineering, computer science,
mathematics, physics or chemistry (eg Bachelor) or more years'
related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical
education and experience (eg PhD, Master). In the USA, ABET
accreditation is the preferred, although not required,
accreditation standard. Travel:Occasional travel may be required
(up to 25%).Drug Free WorkplaceBoeing is a Drug Free Workplace
where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing
for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol
when criteria is met as outlined in our policies. GeneralAll
information provided will be checked and may be verified.Please
apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end
Keywords: BOEING, Oklahoma City , Entry Level Software Engineer (#2 AWACS Training System), IT / Software / Systems , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!