P3 - Agile SW Developer
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: December 5, 2019
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect,
explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, youll learn
and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your
future with us.
Job Description Qualifications:
Airborne Surveillance Command and Control is seeking talented and
motivated software professionals to develop innovative solutions to
complex problems for our Surveillance Platforms, AWACS and
AEW&C. The selected candidate will support tasks across the
full development lifecycle including design, development, test,
documentation, and sustainment for a product line architecture and
code baseline for ASC2 aircraft platforms. Candidates selected for
these positions will work in an agile, collaborative environment
working with some of the latest software development tools to
support development and integration tasks. Additional
responsibilities may include documenting deployed processes and
tools; collecting metrics; supporting software research and
development projects. The selected candidate may also troubleshoot
basic software issues, and other software engineering related
duties as assigned by management.
- Develops, documents and maintains architectures, requirements,
algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems.
- Develops code and integrates complex software components into a
fully functional software system.
- Develops software verification plans, test procedures and test
environments, executing the test procedures and documenting test
results to ensure software system requirements are met.
- Participates in software project management and software
supplier management activities.
- Assists in the development, selection, tailoring and deployment
of processes, tools and metrics.
- Works under general direction.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security
Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required):
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering, Computer Science,
Mathematics, Physics, or Chemistry
- Experience in embedded real-time software development
- 3 or more years of programming experience with software
- Experience in Agile software development methodology
- Experience with C, C++, C#, Java, and the Visual Studio suite
of languages is preferred.
- Experience with various Linux operating system and related
development environments is preferred.
- Experience in Software Architecture/Development.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical
education from an accredited course of study in engineering,
computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor)
and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an
equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g.
PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET
accreditation is the preferred, although not required,
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and
employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids,
amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in
Keywords: Boeing, Oklahoma City , P3 - Agile SW Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!