Catering & Banquet Lead - First Americans Museum ($18/HR + Full Benefits)
Company: NANA Services
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 26, 2023
The Catering and Banquet Lead is responsible for assisting the
Catering Manager and Catering Department with the overall
managerial direction for all catering activities and services
required for the First Americans Museum (FAM). Daily client and
customer contact required. -Essential Duties and
- Assist with making sure all assigned catering activities and
services are provided in a high quality, consistent, and
- Helps implement catering procedures.
- Measures the performance of assigned activities.
- Provide the highest quality of delivery and banquet service to
the customer at all times.
- Performs a wide variety of basic duties while filling in for
others, responding to and handling special workload requirements,
projects, or events.
- Must be able to load required catering equipment and food into
vehicles for transport, unload, set up and pick up for events both
on FAM campus, as well as to some areas in the Oklahoma City area.
We offer full-service Catering 12-months a year.
- This person must be able to complete the same high-quality
service and delivery at extreme cold temperatures.
- This position may have to work some Holidays and Many
- Must be available to work variable and split shifts Monday -
- Must be able to read and interpret Event Forms and Pull
- Must have excellent communication and customer service
- Prepares and serves food and refreshments at social, corporate,
and other events.
- Arranges tables and decorations.
- Assists occasionally with prep of hors d'oeuvres, condiments,
dessert trays etc.
- Plans or participates in planning menus, preparing, and
apportioning foods, and utilizing food surpluses and
- Excellent skills in attention to detail and time
- Assists with staff directions, assigning split shifts, breaks
etc. to minimize overtime and help with labor costs.
- Directs and coordinates the promotion of new services.
- Tracks delivery and pick up times, to achieve optimum
efficiency of operations.
- Supports an active safety program.
- Continuously seeks to improve the quality of assigned
- Leads and develops assigned personnel to keep them informed and
- Assists with serving food to guests, washing, packing dishes,
and utensils for removal to catering establishments.
- Assist manage with counseling and coaching of employees.
- This position is responsible for the supervision of staff.
- Other duties that are pertinent to the department or unit's
success also may be assigned.
Keywords: NANA Services, Oklahoma City , Catering & Banquet Lead - First Americans Museum ($18/HR + Full Benefits), Human Resources , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!