Security Officer ($16.00/HR) - First Americans Museum - Oklahoma City, OK
Company: NANA Services
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 24, 2023
SummaryThe Security Officer provides services to ensure a safe
and secure environment for site collections, properties,
facilities, visitors, and staff while delivering superior customer
service. This is a public environment at the First Americans Museum
and surrounding areas with corresponding levels of traffic
(employees, visitors, customers, etc.). - Federal Employee Health
Benefits (FEHB) offered to full time & part time employees! - -
-Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Personally monitors either visually, electronically or audibly
a variety of assigned areas, or grounds by working in a variety of
assignments including but not limited to roving inside the
facilities (this involves walking rounds periodically and in some
cases frequently and may involve walking for an extended period of
time), other locations deemed appropriate.
- Ensures own actions and those of others observe maximum level
of safety and compliance.
- Will verbally de-escalate situations to ensure the safety of
fellow employees, customers and clients. - -
- Reports and records data such as property damage, unusual
occurrences, etc.in accordance with company policies and
- Warns violators of rule infractions and may apprehend or expel
- Notifies on site individuals of visitors wishing to see
- Notify supervisor if safety and sanitation standards are not
- Other duties that are pertinent to the department or unit's
success also may be assigned.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Keywords: NANA Services, Oklahoma City , Security Officer ($16.00/HR) - First Americans Museum - Oklahoma City, OK, Human Resources , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!