Senior Recruiter (Technology)
Company: Robert Half
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
JOB REQUISITIONSenior Recruiter (Technology)LOCATIONOK OKLAHOMA
CITYJOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary
As a Senior Recruiter, your responsibilities will include:
- Candidate recruitment and retention: - Source, evaluate, and
review potential technology candidates utilizing cold calls, job
boards, social networking and internal database, etc. - Interview
prospective technology candidates via video, phone and/or in person
to assess skill set, work history, and salary requirements. - In
addition, the Senior Recruiter will also be responsible for
developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of qualified
technology talent to submit to current and future client base.
- Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill
client job orders and maintain on-going contact with technology
professionals currently on contract assignments in order to ensure
exceptional customer service. In addition, the Senior Recruiter
will resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to
maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Leads: - Generate leads and market intelligence to enhance our
new client development efforts. - Maintain relationships with
candidates to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and new
- Meet and exceed weekly business development goals.
- 2+ years' of experience in technology-related field is
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in recruiting by
using proven negotiating and closing skills and the ability to
build candidate relationships.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast-paced dynamic
environment with a sense of urgency.
- Must have a proven track record of success and be a
competitive, self-motivated individual.Top Reasons to Work for
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER - For
more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client
relationships provide a level of stability few companies can
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD - We offer exceptional earning potential
and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid
time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and
retirement savings plans. Learn more at .
- UPWARD MOBILITY - With more than 300 locations worldwide, we
provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS - We provide world-class training, client
relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE - Robert Half has appeared on -FORTUNE
magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies" since 1998, as well as
numerous "Best Places to Work" lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP - We believe in an "Ethics
First" philosophy, which means we are committed to social
responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace,
and actively participating in communities where we live and work.
Learn more by downloading Robert Half's Corporate Citizenship
Report at .
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer
offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals
with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable
accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for
a position, please contact us by sending an email to
HRSolutions@roberthalf.com or call 1.855.744.6947 for
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
M/F/Disability/VetJOB LOCATIONOK OKLAHOMA CITY
Keywords: Robert Half, Oklahoma City , Senior Recruiter (Technology), Human Resources , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!