HR Benefits Specialist II Cobra
Company: Paycom Payroll Llc
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
This position provides an overall understanding of Paycoms
Benefits and Human Resources programs and processes, answers
employee questions and supports the administrative activities for
Human Resources Leaders. This position is responsible for the
administration of COBRA, open enrollment and managing medium to
large or complex projects and processes with limited
- Primary contact for front-line touchpoint for internal COBRA,
benefit or human resource concerns while providing high level
- Collaborates with HR Business Partners, Benefits, COBRA
participants and Compensation to answer questions and resolve day
to day employee issues.
- Processes COBRA events, benefit enrollments and changes
throughout the plan year.
- Responsible for the timely processing, validation of all COBRA
notices and ACH payments.
- Responsible for researching and resolving Cobra participant
concerns timely via email or phone
- Administers all month and year end processing to adhere to
COBRA reporting for compliance
- Performs various data integrity and enrollment/eligibility
audits, including 401k by researching, resolving and correcting any
discrepancies identified through the routine audits.
- Answer benefits questions and seek resolution to concerns or
problems for all levels.
- Assists in the coordination and administration of open
enrollment processes and audits.
- Conducts new hire orientation and training on benefits, company
policies and procedures.
- Responds to Ask Here, reference checks and verification of
employment requests as needed.
- Assists in audits, including 401K, to ensure proper payroll
deductions to fund voluntary and involuntary benefits.
- Own and update all Benefit content for all mediums such as
print, intranet and related websites.
- Provides information regarding auxiliary benefits such as the
Employee Assistance Program.
- As appropriate, provides guidance to leaders regarding COBRA,
benefit or leave policies.
- Handles incoming/outgoing benefits related mail/invoicing, Ask
Here or HR Leave email boxes, eFaxes and distributes, processes,
scans, and files administrative items, ensures proper records
- Partner with HRIS and Product Management to provide feedback on
- Serves as a backup to all other Benefit Specialists as
- Special projects and or other duties as
- Bachelors degreeExperience:
- 2-3 years in Human Resources, COBRA, Benefits or Leave
AdministrationSkills and Abilities:
- Firm understanding and administration of FMLA, ADA, HIPAA
- Listens with a strong customer-service and employee experience
- Ability to ensure confidentiality and professionalism is
maintained when dealing with sensitive or confidential
- Ability to receive and accept direction and instruction in a
cooperative and collaborative manner
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and able to work
independently as well as within a team
- Ability to manage multiple assignments, with proven ability to
assess competing priorities in a high energy, fast paced
- Advanced proficiency with HRIS and Microsoft Office
applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint); willingness and
ability to learn additional applications as needed
- Willingness and ability to assist HR team members, regardless
of functional area
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment
decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements,
individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best
available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit
its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other
employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin,
military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability,
genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or
parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by
applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to
all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion,
discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment.
The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this
policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any
questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources
Department. ****To learn more about Paycom's affirmative action
policy, equal employment opportunity, or to request an
accommodation - Click on the link to find more information:
Keywords: Paycom Payroll Llc, Oklahoma City , HR Benefits Specialist II Cobra, Human Resources , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!