Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Payroll SpecialistJob Category: Finance and AccountingTime Type:
Full timeMinimum Clearance Required to Start: NoneEmployee Type:
RegularPercentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%Type of Travel:
What You'll Get to Do:As the Payroll Specialist, you will work
closely with the Payroll team to assist with administrative tasks.
Responsibilities also include monitoring and responding to tickers
and email questions, and data entry. Additional administrative
projects as assigned.
More About the Role:
- Must be detail-oriented, focused, reliable and have good
- Able to work in a teamwork environment
- Ability to learn in fast pace environment.
- Must be able to work with a wide range of sensitive and
- Exceptional aptitude to adapt quickly in variety of
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Customer Service skills
- Currently enrolled and pursuing undergraduate (at least third
year student) pursuing degree in related field: Accounting, Human
Resources, Business, Information Technology or other applicable
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
success.Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to
make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and
services in support of national security missions and government
transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian
customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities.As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any
federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination
requirements. All new hires are required to report their
Keywords: CACI, Oklahoma City , Payroll Specialist, Human Resources , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!