Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
If you have HR experience and are looking to work with a copmany
that values their business, apply to our HR Generalist/Recruiter
position today! This company has great knowledge and experience in
their industry. With other 20 years of experience, they are
consistently growing. They work with many companies across the US
and many well-known companies. Apply today if you are interested in
working for this company! HR Generalist/Recruiter Requirements:
- Associated Degree in Business related subjects and/or HR
required, Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or
similar field preferred.
- 1+ years professional HR experience required, preferably in a
manufacturing environment with a high degree of responsibility in
recruitment & positive employee relations.
- Experience and proficiency in HRIS systems required, experience
in ADP and SAP Success Factors highly preferred.
- Actively promotes confidentiality of all matters within the
department, personally observes safety and security procedures, and
uses equipment and materials properly.
- Strong knowledge of local, state, and federal employer
- High level of collaboration, customer service skills, attention
to detail, accuracy, and competence with MS Office products. Job
Requirements:HR Genrealist/Recruiter -Responsibilities: -
- Source and identify candidates using internal and external
databases, review applications for employment, and maintain
application tracking logs
- Conduct pre-screen calls, prepare offer letters, and conduct
new hire orientation
- Maintain community relationship and company image by
participating in job fairs and school career days.
- Assist with duties including employee communications, payroll,
responding to questions on human resources policies and procedures,
attendance policy management.
- Work with the HRIS organization to maintain accurate data in
- Assist management in identification of strategies to promote
positive relationships with employees and promote high levels
- Conducts exit interviews and analyzes turnover data to make
recommendations to the management team to reduce unplanned and
- Oversees the attendance tracking systems including attendance
policy enforcement and compliance with FMLA.
- Coordinates hiring, terminations, employee transfers, etc., in
person and into the current payroll and HRIS software.
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Oklahoma City , HR Generalist/Recruiter, Human Resources , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!