Human Resource Specialist
Company: South Pointe Rehabilitation & Care Center
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Pay, Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
offered including other voluntary benefits
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay - Get early access to earned
wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages
at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.Essential
- Maintains personnel files in compliance with applicable legal
- Keeps employee records up to date by processing employee status
changes, terminations, wage increases, and new hires in a timely
fashion within the HRIS.
- Processes employee disciplinary actions forms and ensures
- Maintains and administers staffing and census reports on a
- Assists in hiring process by coordinating job postings,
reviewing resumes, and performing telephone interviews and
- Processes all background checks, drug tests, and references.
- Prepares new-hire paperwork and facilitates a thorough
orientation/onboarding process; enter employee information and
changes in HRIS.
- Prepare payroll for processing (enter missed meal breaks,
approve missing punch requests, process wage increases, and
coordinate with managers to ensure timecards are approved).
- Assists employees in answering general benefit and payroll
- Assists the staffing coordinator and communicates any changes
in staffing needs as they occur.
- Maintains OSHA logs and reporting.
- Coordinates with regional HR Business Partner to support leave
requests, work comp claims, and other special benefit entitlements.
- May be responsible for Accounts Payable. Skills:
- Proficient knowledge of computer software (Microsoft Office
Suite), computer hardware and computer servers.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive
information and documentation while maintaining
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing
materials, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines.
- Good to excellent spelling, grammar and written communication
- Excellent telephone and oral communication skills.
- Must be a team player along with the ability to work
independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to operate most standard office equipment.Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent, with some college or
technical school course work and minimum of three years of
job-related experience, preferably in a human resource department;
or any equivalent combination of education and experience that
provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.AAP/EEO
StatementOur facility provides equal employment opportunities. We
are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws
that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment,
hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits,
training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and
recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for
employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able
to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to
employees' legally-protected characteristics ("protected class")
including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical
condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.
Keywords: South Pointe Rehabilitation & Care Center, Oklahoma City , Human Resource Specialist, Human Resources , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!