Company: Safelite Auto Glass
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Does this position interest you? You should apply - even if you
don't match every single requirement! We're known as an auto glass
company. That's the focus of what we do. But beyond the glass,
we're so much more. We'll help you build a fulfilling career and
encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever
work.TheStore Managerleads all retail store operations with a focus
on quality and service to ensure that our customers have a
memorable experience. This professional provides people leadership,
coaching, cash/expense management, inventory control, loss
prevention, safety, and store appearance.What You'll Get
- Competitive weekly pay and bonus opportunities.
- A benefits package valued at more than $10k*. This includes a
401(k) plan with company matching, medical coverage plans
customized to suit your needs and a commitment to work/life balance
through our paid time off (PTO) programs, company holidays and paid
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be
- View all our health, wealth and life offerings at .What You'll
- Oversee the daily operations of the store, including: open and
closing procedures, work order management, performing the CICO
(Check-In, Check-Out) procedures, providing high levels of customer
service, staffing and scheduling and/or making necessary
modifications, inventory management and proper cash handling.
- Drive team performance to ensure key performance indicators
(KPI's) and company goals are met or exceeded, including but not
limited to: Net Promoter Score, Time to Serve, job completion,
customer conversion and quality metrics, as well as compliance with
federal, state and local regulations.
- In conjunction with the other field leaders, ensure that every
technician is SafeTech certified and through training, re-training
and coaching that all technicians are performing quality installs
or repairs on every job.
- Provide guidance and positive reinforcement surrounding proper
vehicle and equipment maintenance and required recordkeeping --
occasionally collaborating with marketing associates to ensure the
right materials are properly displayed.
- Provide world class customer service by responding quickly to
client complaints/warranty issues.
- All other duties as assigned.What You'll Need
- High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent OR 5-7 years
leadership/supervisory experience, preferred.
- Valid state-issued driver's license required.
- 3+ years of leadership experience with an innovative approach
toward incenting performance.
- 3-5 years of experience in retail or service center
environments; automotive experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, web applications, and
general office equipment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence,
persuade, engage and have crucial conversations with a mobile
- Comfort working outside in a variety of weather
- Present a professional appearance and wear personal protective
- Physical requirements: lifting and carrying up to 35 lbs. for
short periods, working at elevated heights, remaining on your feet
for extended periods.#LI-RECRUITERTAG--Internal Associates: Already
a member of the Safelite team? Apply through your Workday account
by searching 'Find Open Jobs'.Diversity: Safelite welcomes
everyone. We value our diverse workforce and suppliers, and we're
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Learn more at
Safelite.com/Careers. Benefit amounts are estimates only. Actual
values will depend on benefit elections during enrollment.--
Keywords: Safelite Auto Glass, Oklahoma City , Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...