750 Housekeeping Aide
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: September 23, 2022
1. Cleans and supplies patient rooms, wards, nursing station,
lounges, lavatories, bathrooms, offices, and any other areas as
2. Maintains a high level of productivity while working safely and
3. Uses cleaning devices such as light mops, small ringer, high
dusters, household-type vacuum cleaners and other tools, chemicals
and supplies necessary to perform job duties.
4. Perform specific cleaning tasks, including dusting horizontal
surfaces; emptying waste baskets and removing trash; damp-wiping
furniture; cleaning and polishing metal and porcelain bathroom
fixtures; dry mopping and sanitizing floors of rooms and offices;
spot-cleaning walls and windows; replenishing room supplies; making
beds and sorting linen.
5. Maintain assigned equipment for cleanliness and report needed
repairs to equipment, furniture, building and fixtures.
6. In case of fire or other emergency, assist in escorting
ambulatory patients to exits.
7. In case of community disaster, assist nurses in making extra
beds and perform other duties as assigned.
8. Adhere to company rules, technical procedures and safety
policies as may be communicated to employees verbally or in
9. Works effectively with other team members. Continually improves
and develops skills and knowledge.
10. All other duties as assigned
1. Experience using cleaning equipment.
1. Prefer a high school diploma or GED.
1. Minimum one (1) year of public sector (school, hospital, etc.)
related experience preferred.
1. Heavy work - Pushing objects up to 100 pounds, lifting or
carrying objects weighing up to 60 pounds.
2. Squatting and bending - Bending the body downward and forward by
bending at the knees.
3. Climbing - Ascending or descending ladders and stairs.
4. Walking - Tour facilities approximately 90% of the time during
1. Demonstrated ability to read and understand service requests,
container labels, product information and directions on cleaning
chemicals and other materials.
2. Working knowledge of cleaning methods, chemicals and
3. Working knowledge of safety practices as related to the
4. Ability to follow directions, work rules and procedures, accept
constructive criticism and interact harmoniously with coworkers,
hospital staff and visitors.
5. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
1. Work is performed mostly indoors, in a hospital/clinic
2. Must be available to work flexible hours, including but not
limited to mornings, nights, and some weekends and holidays.
Overtime as needed and approved.
3. Subject to hazards associated with working in a health care
environment that may cause personal bodily harm; diseases, cuts,
bruises, burns, common colds, influenza and odors and elevated
4. Ability to obtain and maintain security clearance and access at
assigned job site.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: PCSI, Oklahoma City , 750 Housekeeping Aide, Hospitality & Tourism , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!