Company: Whiskey Cake
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Are you a badass who likes to work with other badasses? At
Whiskey Cake our barkeeps (aka badasses) are gregarious and
extraverted, with an invigorating impact on people. Skillful with
the emotional aspects of the guest experience, our best barkeeps
connect with their guests more than just the specific details of
the menus and leverage this information to deliver hospitality
efficiently & quickly. Some may say they're in the restaurant
business, at Whiskey Cake we're in the people business.
- Medical Insurance benefits available for hourly workers who
average 30 hour per week
- 401k available after 1 year (12-month period with 1,000 hours
of service) and must be 21 years or older
- Multiple pathways for growth and development with encouraged
opportunity to be promoted into Management Bartender
- 2 years of upscale service preferred
- Craft cocktail & whiskey knowledge preferred
- High volume preferred
- Must have a love for food and drinks, deep cocktail
- Stand for long periods of time & be able to lift a minimum of
- Properly use a knife and other equipment required to execute
- Maintain a current Food Handler's Certification and TABC
Certification; practice proper sanitation procedures and follow
regulations regarding alcohol sale and service.
- Interact with guests and coworkers in a friendly and
- Arrive on time for scheduled shifts, ready to work.
- Proper uniform should be worn at all times while in work
- Assemble/dismantle bar area according to proper procedures.
Maintain cleanliness of entire bar during shift.
- Prepare all drinks, garnishes, mixers, syrups, etc. according
to the proper procedure & recipe.
- Assist guests with any questions or concerns in regards to the
menu. This includes continually studying and furthering your
knowledge base including liquor, beer, and wine.
- Handle all cash and credit card transactions accurately and
efficiently, according to company standards.
- Execute proper food delivery, placement, and removal at all
- Communicate any questions or issues to management team in a
- Communicate and work together with coworkers and management in
a friendly and enthusiastic manner.
- Perform appropriate opening and closing duties, including
disassemble, clean, and sanitize work stations after every
- Set up the team for the next shift for success.
- Practice proper sanitation procedures and follow regulations
regarding alcohol sale and service.
- Participate in any, and all, continuing education courses
available to you.
- Maintain beverage inventory at proper serving temperatures and
restock Service Bar with liquor, beer, wine, soft drinks, mixers,
fruit, and necessary equipment prior to the end of each shift.
- Assist in washing and restocking glassware for bar drinks, and
Whiskey Cake is your neighborhood joint for craft cocktails and
farm-fresh comfort food. From our mesquite wood-grilled plates to
fresh greens and famous desserts, all of our hand-crafted dishes
are served up with simple, honest flavors in a rustic, local
Keywords: Whiskey Cake, Oklahoma City , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!