Company: Grandy's Warr Acres
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: June 25, 2022
SummaryAt Grandy's, we serve more than just food. We serve
people. And we have been since our doors opened in 1972. We're not
just another fast casual restaurant, turning out mass-produced food
at breakneck speed. Our food means something, both to us and to our
loyal customers.There's something about that Country Fried Steak
your grandma used to make for Sunday dinner. Each and every bite
tastes like home. Grandy's began over forty-five years ago striving
to make sure that same feeling comes through with every meal we
prepare and serve. We're still striving today.With more than
forty-five locations spread across the US, we're glad to share our
passion for delicious, lick-your-fingers homestyle goodness with
everyone who loves real, no-nonsense comfort food. From our warm,
sticky-sweet Sinnamon Rolls, delectable Country Fried Steak, Savory
Pot Roast, Famous Buttery Rolls, all the classics at breakfast and
more delicious sides than you can shake a stick at, Grandy's has
the secret homestyle recipes that not only fill people up but feed
people's souls. Expectations
- Supervise crew members and cooks to ensure they are upholding
Grandy's quality expectations.
- Greet customers as they enter, interact during their visit, and
thank them for their business as they leave.
- Ensure food and safety regulations are maintained according to
company and government guidelines
- Prepare customer orders according to Grandy's
- Maintain cleanliness of all aspects of the restaurant.
- Receive customers orders accurately and in a timely
- Operation of a register with proper cash handling.
- Maintain drive-thru standards.
- Responsible for the preparation of food in accordance to
Grandy's recipes.Core Competencies--- Friendly and Inviting---
Motivated--- Fast Paced--- Sales Driven--- Reliable--- Strong
Integrity--- Teamwork--- Adaptable---
Keywords: Grandy's Warr Acres, Oklahoma City , Shift Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!