Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Assistant Manager - SAL023413Support store leadership with
achieving sales targets and goals by driving sales and business
results through a premium guest experience and efficient execution
of store operations. Accountable for participating in all
activities required to attain store objectives including sales
attainment, delivery of customer service goals, meeting operational
obligations, merchandise presentation, and inventory control
program success. Drive operational efficiencies while maximizing
overall customer satisfaction.Sales / Service
- Assist management on change efforts related to product and
service knowledge and sales behaviors for associates.
- Identify issues, builds action plans, and seeks opportunities
to grow the business and increase customer satisfaction.
- Promote and foster a customer focused environment that ensures
- Provide customer relations by engaging with customers, ensuring
customer needs are being met transitioning customer interactions to
sales associates, and providing general support of the sales
- Ensure a positive shopping experience for all customers,
addressing and resolving concerns, and soliciting customer
feedback, and satisfying customer requests.
- Provide coaching on sales, product, and customer training in
ensuring the highest level of customer service and sales.
- Provide outstanding customer service experiences by embracing
company values, offering product and service offerings, and
offering knowledge to provide the highest level of care to
- Floor management to ensure store associates are delivering an
exceptional customer service experience, building relationships and
delivering on customer service and sales goals. Operations
- Completes all operational functions according to company
guidelines, including but not limited to the following:
- Works under the direction of the Store Manager to:
- Complete store scheduling for front line sales team.
- Ensure training goals and objectives are met for newly-hired
- Provide subject matter expertise on all store functions,
including products, pricing plans, promotions, and service
features, as well as those of competitors.
- Provide feedback in operational needs to enable continuous
improvement and supports associate training in operational-focus
- Support the implementation and maintenance of store processes
to efficiently and effectively operate the store in identifying
continuous improvement opportunities.
- Partner with store leadership to ensure that all merchandising
and operational directives are completed timely and
- Adhere to all policies and procedures with a focus on loss
prevention and operational excellence.
- Support visual merchandising directives within the store and
maintain visual standards and brand expectations.
- Collaborate with other U.S. Cellular business functions in
various retail store initiatives and projects.
- Assist with completing operational responsibilities including
store scheduling, training goals, cash administration, achieving
shrink goals, monitoring inventories, and store maintenance and
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and participates in
- Update management team concerning all aspects of sales, store
traffic, customer experiences/feedback, and associate
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with fellow store
associates to build a culture of success.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Two or more years progressive work experience in sales and/or
- Strong time management skills that include the ability to
organize and prioritize tasks, as well as meet deadlines of
multiple projects with various completion dates.
- Experience in leading sales and operations in a retail
- Flexibility to perform different tasks based on day-to-day
- Ability to build effective partnerships within all areas of the
organization by exhibiting excellent interpersonal leadership,
influencing, and presentation skills.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to
communicate with associates and customers in person, on the phone,
and by written communication in a clear, straight-forward and
- Detail-oriented and a good problem solver.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint) and Windows-based systems/applications.
- Flexible in working a varied schedule including regular nights,
weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to travel to other locations when needed or directed.
- Experience with Point of Sale (POS) systems.
- Experience in wireless or telecommunications industry.
- Experience with computerized pricing and inventory control
- Familiar with various mobile software applications and
operating systems (Android, Apple).
- Experience with store operations to identify issues, trends, or
exceptions to drive improvement of results and recommend
- Demonstrated success to lead and empower others to succeed in a
goal- and incentive-based work environment.
- Experience in providing training and guidance to peers. Job :
Sales RetailLocation(s) : Oklahoma-OKLAHOMA CITY_OKU.S. Cellular -
is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants
without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual
orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran
status, pregnancy or genetic information.
Keywords: UScellular, Oklahoma City , Assistant Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!