Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, US
Expected Travel: More than 50%
REQUISITION ID: 764
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical
technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people s
lives. We apply purpose driven innovation a relentless pursuit of
identifying unmet clinical needs to benefit patients and healthcare
providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields
of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology,
surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology,
urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex
employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do
every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit
NeoTract is dedicated to developing innovative, minimally invasive,
and clinically effective devices that address unmet needs in the
field of urology. As part of the Teleflex Interventional Urology
business unit, NeoTract s initial focus is on improving the
standard of care for patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia
(BPH) using the UroLift System, a minimally invasive, permanent
implant system. The UroLift System lifts or holds the enlarged
prostate tissue so it no longer blocks the urethra. Over 100,000
global patients have been treated with UroLift. Join a dynamic,
growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical
technology solutions that make a difference in patients lives.
The Urology Consultant establishes, builds, and maintains
professional relationships with KOLs and effectively communicates
UroLift s value proposition to all stakeholders. As an integral
member of the Sales team, this position partners with
cross-functional teams to communicate current market conditions and
develop accounts to adopt the UroLift System. This position
requires thorough knowledge of the urology field, a demonstrated
track record of launching disruptive technologies in the urology
space, and the ability to work independently.
* Meet or exceed quarterly sales quota for the defined area.
* Maintain a monthly and quarterly territory plan that outlines
territory sales objectives and areas of vulnerability.
* Provide monthly forecasts for defined area.
* Effectively communicate UroLift s value proposition to
* Qualify, train, assess, and ultimately develop accounts to adopt
the theUroLift system as an integral part of their BPH practice
with the goal of demonstrating high account adoption.
* Communicate current market conditions and recommend improvements
to the commercial process.
* Partner with Professional Education to deliver outstanding
clinical and training support to ensure physicians quickly become
* Build and maintain relationships with key customers and KOLs
within defined region.
* Partner closely with the Regional Business Manager, Sales team,
and Marketing team to identify and prioritize customers for
higher-level corporate relationships.
* Partner with the Customer Service team to meet and exceed
* Partner with the Regional Business Manager and Finance team to
ensure all required sales reporting forms are completed and
submitted on time.
* Provide support for the resolution of product complaints and/or
* Proactively support organizational goals and objectives, policies
and procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices, and FDA regulations,
including strict compliance with NeoTract s Customer Relationship
and the Sunshine Act policies.
* Maintain a professional and credible image with key physicians,
consultants, suppliers, and teammates.
* Establish and maintain credentials (via RepTrax, Vendormate, etc)
to enter and work in hospitals and other medical facilities as
required by facility requirements.
* Manage travel and expenses per approved budget.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Contribute to our culture of being collaborative, respectful,
transparent, ethical, efficient, high-achieving, and fun!
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* BA in Business (or related discipline); or equivalent
* At least 5 years of related experience.
SPECIALIZED SKILLS / OTHER REQUIREMENTS
* Thorough knowledge of the field of urology and urology products,
and strong relationships with local urologists highly desired.
* Operating room or therapeutic delivery experience strongly
* Strong understanding of the treatment algorithm for BPH and
well-versed in related prostate health.
* Successful track record of launching new and disruptive
technologies and well-versed and proficient in reimbursement of
* Strong track record of over-delivering revenue versus sales
* Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent negotiating skills with the ability to adapt to
changing work priorities and maintain good working
* Strong analytical capabilities to refine business plans and sales
techniques continuously with the goal of achieving maximum
* Proficient in PC-based office applications, including familiarity
with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
* Ability to work independently.
* Ability and willingness to travel approximately 40-60% of the
* Valid driver s license issued by residing state and good driving
* Overnight travel may be required.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity
employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to
age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require
accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at:
Teleflex is the home of Arrow , Deknatel , Hudson RCI , LMA ,
Pilling , R sch , UroLift and Weck trusted brands united by a
common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow,
Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, R sch, UroLift and Weck are
trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its
affiliates, in the U.S. and/
Keywords: Teleflex, Oklahoma City , Urology Consultant, Healthcare , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!