Company: FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. This and other chiropractor jobs brought to you by AlliedHealthJobCafe.com Chiropractor job in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The job is a civilian position within the extensive military medical system. Civilian and military personnel work together in hospitals and clinics providing a full range of services to the active duty military personnel. Our employees are our best assets! Come join our team of healthcare professionals where you are valued.Monday-FridayDaysFull-time hoursPTO - fantastic accrual ratePaid holidaysCompetitive CompensationBenefit Package (health, dental, and vision plans)Malpractice providedChiropractor Job Overview:
- Perform standard osseous and soft tissue procedures only, as commonly taught in Chiropractic College accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education.
- Responsible for delivery of treatment within the personnel and equipment capabilities of the MTF, provision of mandated medical surveillance and preventive services and the quality and timeliness of treatment records and reports required to document procedures performed and care provided.
- Employ and record every measure of observation that will more substantially profile the patient during the initial patient interview and consultation.
- Conduct a patient history and chiropractic physical examination (excluding vaginal examination) as clinically indicated.
- Utilize X-ray and standard laboratory tests appropriate to the chiropractic diagnosis and within the MTF's capabilities as detailed by the standard MTF operating procedures. Radiological examinations shall be limited to musculoskeletal radiographs, skull series, chest (PA and lateral views) and rib series. MRI and CT studies of the spine and Bone Scans may be ordered following protocols established by the department of orthopedics. Lab tests shall be limited to SMA6, UA/C&S, Occult Blood, Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate and Complete Blood Count.
- Utilize the modalities of heat, cold, light, electricity, sound and exercises in patient treatment area.
- Provide patient instructions and recommendations in all matters pertaining to hygiene, nutrition, exercise and life style changes and ergonomic factors in the activities of daily living.
- Refer patients to specialty services available at the MTF.
- Orient, Instruct, direct, and evaluate work activities of clinical support staff. Chiropractor Job Qualifications:
Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Graduate from a college or university accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education.
- Experienced as a chiropractor, licensed independent practitioner for at least 24 months within the first 36 months for both diagnostic and treatment services. Any U.S. state.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license. Any U.S. state honored.
- Computer competency (Proficient in Microsoft Office software. Able to use various programs, such as Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Project to generate a range of products (i.e., tables of contents, import graphs or databases, create glossaries, align multiple columns, print document, identify files or make other notations at the top or bottom of each page, and create letters and automatically merging these with mailing lists.) Position contingent on contract award with an anticipated April start date. Incumbents HIGHLY encourage to contact us! Come join our team of healthcare professionals!
Keywords: FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES, Oklahoma City , Chiropractor, Healthcare , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!