Cardiac Surgery Specialist - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Company: Getinge Group
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Job Title: Cardiac Surgery Specialist - Oklahoma City, OK
The Cardiac Surgery Specialist I provide strategic account management and technical product support that promotes GETINGE products and drives revenue growth in the defined geographic territory by new account development and the expansion of existing accounts, to meet sales quota based on the company s sales goals. The Sales Specialist will be responsible for managing all aspects of the sales process and will report to the Regional Manager.
* Serve as a key business partner to GETINGE clients and customers in the field and develop and maintain strong relationships.
* Sell products by scheduling sales calls to meet with current and potential customers to fulfill revenue and unit growth objectives assigned by company on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
* Develop business plans on a regular basis that identifies the needs of particular accounts and discussing issues Regional Sales Manager to help the organization achieve its annual sales goals.
* Develop and implements sales strategies by determining the relevant factors (e.g., product, competition and pricing needs) of existing and potential accounts to effectively promote the company's products to appropriate hospital personnel and physicians.
* Develop and understand process of revenue and product forecasting and adhere to established sales forecast accuracy targets.
* Determine the needs (e.g., product and pricing), goals, product usage, and types of cases handled by specific customers by meeting with and asking in-depth questions of physicians and other hospital personnel to learn which GETINGE products can best address their specific needs.
* Establish pricing packages by working with relevant GETINGE personnel to establish price points that address specific customer's needs while satisfying company guidelines and policies.
* Respond to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g. clinical research, pricing and/or marketing) to develop optimal solutions.
* Develop relationships with hospital personnel (e.g. through casual conversation, meetings, participation in conferences) to make new contacts in other departments within hospital and to identify key purchasing decision makers in order to facilitate future sales.
* Educate customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations using a wide variety of formats and platforms (e.g., slides, transparencies, manuals) to secure purchasing commitments, often with the help of incentive programs and services made available to the account being developed.
* Observe actual procedures in the operating room, ICU, or appropriate department of hospital accounts to gain insight into the specific nuances of each physician and member of the lab staff.
* Comply with all health and safety codes and procedures as mandated by GETINGE policies, customer requirements and regulatory agencies.
Environmental/Safety/Physical Work Conditions:
* Responsible for understanding and conforming with the Environmental Policy to ensure that significant environmental aspects that relate to actual or potential impacts with their work are executed to minimized the effects on the environment.
* Responsible for bringing to the attention of management any potential improvements that could reduce our environmental impact or to report activities that could result in a negative impact to the environment.
* Responsible for understanding and conforming with the Health and Safety Policy to ensure that the significant risks that relate to actual or potential hazards with their work are identified.
* The position requires travel of approximately 50% and above.
* Bachelor s Degree or a minimum of 3 years of applicable medical device experience selling/supporting cardiac surgery therapies and products in the Operating Room or ICU environment.
* Demonstrated record of success or achievement in negotiating and closing/renewing local account sales contracts throughout all departments within customer accounts.
* Knowledge of capital sales process for products that support consumable/diagnostic sales (Scopes, power supplies, etc )
* Ability to meet and exceed the assigned sales plan on an annual basis.
* Solid understanding of specified functional area, and application of business concepts, procedures and practices.
* Capable of managing time and resources within the assigned territory in conjunction with near-term plans to ensure the territory s objectives are achieved.
* Ensure compliance with governmental regulations and maintaining honesty, integrity and excellent work ethics.
* Be able to enhance teamwork within the region and maintain a collaborative relationship with all levels of the organization.
* Carry out operations within an established budget.
* Must have sound knowledge of a variety of alternatives and their impact on the business, and be able to exercise judgment in selecting innovative and practical methods to achieve problem resolution in the assigned territory.
* Establish and cultivate an extensive network of support to facilitate completion of assignments.
* Ability to influence middle management and external customers on technical as well as new business solutions.
* Participate in the development of less experienced staff by setting an examples, providing guidance and offering counsel. May lead a project team and participate in determining goals and objectives for projects.
* Basic to intermediate skills in Microsoft in Excel, Word and Outlook and familiarity with CRM tools.
* Must have a valid driver s license.
GETINTGE is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status
Keywords: Getinge Group, Oklahoma City , Cardiac Surgery Specialist - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Healthcare , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!