Test & Evaluation Lab Tech
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Oklahoma City,Oklahoma,United States 6L9CN4 Primary Responsibilities:
- Plans, conducts and documents complex tests on products, systems, components, materials, and manufacturing processes and technologies.
- Designs, fabricates, builds and analyzes test systems, materials, components, software and methodologies.
- Coordinates test requirements, determines test methods and capabilities.
- Conducts system test preparations by guiding system integration, fabrication, modification, setup, checkout and teardown.
- Performs test article configuration control.
- Conducts complex tests, analyzes data and documents results; participates in test readiness reviews.
- Identifies and resolves test anomalies.
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex laboratory and test-related problems.
- Coordinates test laboratory activities, maintenance and repairs, and personnel training.
- Assists government agencies, safety and hazardous materials teams in the event of emergencies.
- Coaches and trains others.
- Works under minimal direction. Specifically this position is for Custodial Information Systems Security Officers (CISSO) with the following duties:
- Develop, coordinate approval, and maintain the System Security Plan (SSP)
- Ensure compliance to DoD National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) requirements
- Control access to the information system (IS) and physical facility
- Ensure the IS is properly configured to required baselines
- Brief authorized users on required responsibilities
- Validate user and visitor access credentials--
- Ensure sensitivity level of information is approved for IS.Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.This position requires an active U.S. SECRET Security Clearance, for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship. Typical Education and Experience:AA degree in related discipline and typically 6 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.Basic Qualifications (Required Skills & Experience):
- 6+ years experience as a Custodial Information Systems Security Officer (CISSO).Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills & Experience):
- 10+ years experience as a avionics lab technician, to include cable fabrication and repair, troubleshooting and lab operations. No SSM Individual Contributor No No Standard United States; The Boeing Company
Keywords: Boeing, Oklahoma City , Test & Evaluation Lab Tech, Healthcare , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!