VIPcare Value-Based Care Senior Primary Care Physician - Moore, OK
Company: Better Health Group Services, Inc
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: September 19, 2023
VIPcare is a quality-based healthcare organization that focuses on
We encourage four well visits per year, proactive outreach to our
most fragile and at-risk patients, same-day urgent appointments,
and transitional care management.
Our Physicians are able to better serve their patients through
smaller panel sizes, fewer patient visits per day, and a focus on
outpatient medicine with state-of-the-art facilities and quality
team members that share our value of providing 5-STAR service that
always puts patient care and outcomes first.
VIPcare physicians typically see 12-15 patients a day.
We take care of our team so they can focus directly on providing
comprehensive care to our Medicare Advantage HMO senior patient
Primary Care Physician
- Communicate Plan of Care with Patients or their
families/caregivers and the PCP during the longitudinal continuum
of care and any changes in the Patient s health condition.
- Demonstrated expertise in treating and managing Medicare
Advantage populations with multiple comorbidities.
- Virtual medical treatment and management of high-risk
- Ability to create a comprehensive and coordinated plan of care
that takes into account information from medical records, the
patients and their families as well as Primary Care Physicians and
- This is a FULL-TIME position
- Monday to Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Additional Eligibility & Qualifications
- Ability to use Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system to
document patient encounters.
- Knowledge of ICD-10 Coding and STAR measure attainments.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve complex and multifaceted
- Strong organizational, and task prioritization skills.
- Computer literacy on G-Suite products and database
- Satisfactory completion of a pre-placement Tuberculosis test is
a requirement for this position.
- Medical Doctorate (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
(D.O.); Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Geriatric Medicine
- Medical License in the state of application.
- DEA License
- Up-to-date CPR Certification (BLS, ACLS, and PALS)
Compensation & Benefits
We offer highly competitive compensation and a comprehensive
benefits package. The highlights include an extremely generous
bonus program to reward your performance and achievement of great
health outcomes, not just your productivity.
- Competitive base salary
- Attainable Bonus Program based on outcomes and results.
- Relocation assistance
- 4 weeks of paid vacation
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, life
- 401K Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- No hospital work required
- CME reimbursement Experience in a Medicare Advantage or an
accountable care environment is a plus but not required.
Keywords: Better Health Group Services, Inc, Oklahoma City , VIPcare Value-Based Care Senior Primary Care Physician - Moore, OK, Healthcare , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!