Emergency Room advanced practice registered nurse
Company: INTEGRIS Health
Posted on: September 10, 2023
INTEGRIS Health Is Hiring APRNs
INTEGRIS Health in Oklahoma City, OK, is hiring Advanced Practice
Registered Nurses in all specialty areas to help fulfill our
mission of partnering with people to live healthier lives.
Full-time, part-time, and per diem positions are available.
Along with cultivating a workplace environment that fosters caring
and inclusion, we provide our employees with opportunities for
professional growth. APRNs at INTEGRIS Health also enjoy:
- Sign-on bonuses
- Flexible scheduling
- Relocation assistance
- Nursing school loan forgiveness program
- Continuing educational assistance
- Career development programs
- Extended Illness Accrual Bank (EIAB) used for extended illness
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Retirement match: INTEGRIS Health matches 50% of your
contribution up to your first 5%, per pay period. Plus, an
additional 3-6% annually (depending on years of service).
- Employee Assistance program
- Special Pay Program and Bonus Program for eligible caregivers
- Shift differential: work evening or night shifts
- Premium pay: work on specific holidays or weekends
- Call pay: on-call and available to return to work if
- Incentive program: meet or exceed established strategic goals.
Incentives paid annually.
- Child care services
- Adoption assistance
- Life, short-term disability, and long-term disability
- Health and dependent care reimbursement accounts
Since the late 1950s, INTEGRIS Health has built a community of
health care providers who work together to serve Oklahoma families
across the state. Today, we are the largest Oklahoma-owned health
system in the state, with nearly 10,000 employees.
In fact, seven out of every 10 Oklahoma residents live within 30
miles of an INTEGRIS Health facility. Our access points include
hospitals, rehabilitation centers, physician clinics, mental health
facilities, fitness centers, independent living centers and home
health agencies throughout much of the state.
Truly, we provide our patients with unprecedented access to
excellent, human-first health care. Our awards and accolades
- Top Workplace Oklahoma 2022
- Top Workplace USA 2023
- U.S. Best in Class Employer, Gallagher 2023
- Best Hospitals in Oklahoma, Women's Choice Award 2023
Keywords: INTEGRIS Health, Oklahoma City , Emergency Room advanced practice registered nurse, Healthcare , Bethany, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!