FT Supervisor - Housekeeping St Anthony's Hospital OKC
Company: Sodexo Frontline
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Location: US-OK-OKLAHOMA CITYSystem ID: 942106Category:
FacilitiesEmployment Status: Full-TimeUnit Name: ST ANTHONY
HOSPITAL -ESUnit Contact: Target Hourly Rate: $17.60 - $22.00
BOEUNIT DESCRIPTIONLocation:SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital, 1000
N. Lee Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73102
- Accessible to public Transportation
- Full-timeSchedule varies based on business needs
- Some Weekends & HolidaysPerks & Benefits:
- Employee referral reward
- Monthly reward and recognition
- Attendance bonus
- Uniform provided
- Covered parking available
- Discount on meals in caf
- Full benefit package
- Paid holidays
- Chick-fil-A & Starbucks onsiteRequirements:
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen (must be completed with in 48 hours
- Employee health testing Join the SODEXO team at St. Anthony
Hospital, Improving the Quality of Life of all those we serve.Is
this opportunity right for you?Careers in Healthcare:Working for
Sodexo in Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare
professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare
experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well
as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients.
Sodexo's unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where
employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth
opportunities are created from within.
Position SummaryThe Supervisor - Facilities may work in any type of
facilities location on client premises. This individual provides
supervision at the direction of management on site to coordinate
activities of workers and/or service employees engaged in
facilities operations or services at either larger complex
facilities or locations in the areas of commercial, health care,
schools, universities or other establishments. He/She coordinates,
at the direction of management, key functions and between 3 and 10
employees during the normal course of business. The general
responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but
Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position. These
responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business
necessities and client requirements.General Responsibilities:
- Serves as a working lead, coordinating activities of
maintenance workers or service employees engaged in cleaning and/
or maintaining smaller less complex facilities of commercial,
health care facility, school, residence hall, or other
- Assists in ensuring a safe working environment throughout the
facility for all employees.
- Assists in monitoring employee productivity and provides
suggestions for increased service or productivity.
- Responsible for the coordination of routine responsibilities of
subordinates and assigns. responsibility for specific work or
functional activities as directed by on-site management.
- Responsible for orientation and training of employees.
- Performs day to day assignments in addition to lead
- Works with customers to ensure satisfaction in such areas as
quality, service, and problem resolution.
- Takes an interest and initiative in the development of the
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and
- Applies all applicable OSHA and related local safety
requirements to all assigned work.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as
- Applies some complex skills appropriate for the position.
- Adapts procedures, processes, tools, equipment and techniques
to meet the requirements of the position.
- Applies knowledge of department policies and procedures, and
utilizes a general understanding of other departments'
- Typically leads 3 to 10 employees.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with
satisfactory regularity in light of Sodexo time and attendance
policy and/or client operating hours.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- 1 or more years of related work experience.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.Skills/Aptitude:
- Ability to coordinate the routine responsibilities of staff and
- Ability to present self in a highly professional manner to
others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments
with professionalism and respect.
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship with all
coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers
and client representatives.
- Ability to provide clear directions and respond accordingly to
- Ability to use all relevant electronic and communication
- Knowledge of and proficiency in all OSHA and local requirements
related to all assigned work.Physical Requirements:
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently
lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.Working
Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work
- Generally in an indoor setting; however, may participate in
outside activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and
extended hours as business dictates.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be
exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to
- Wears protective clothing and/or Personal Protective Equipment
required by the work environment or governmental regulations.Sodexo
is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.Benefits
EligibilityFull Time Benefits: At Sodexo, we believe every employee
should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall
rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a
healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance.
Eligible employees can enroll in their benefits, which will be
effective beginning on their first day with Sodexo. We also offer
other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs
and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts
(eligibility varies by unit and may not be available to all
Keywords: Sodexo Frontline, Oklahoma City , FT Supervisor - Housekeeping St Anthony's Hospital OKC, Healthcare , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...