Certified Nursing Aide
Company: MHR-JASMINE ESTATES OF OKLAHOMA CITY
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Certified Nursing Assistant -
SUMMARY: -The Caregiver is responsible for providing professional,
compassionate, and quality care for all residents. -ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: - - -
- Implements and supports resident care plan. Assists residents
with activities of daily living (ADLs). - Promptly responds to all
resident care needs.
- Provides for the residents physical care including transferring
in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs, and/or automobiles,
bathing, performing hygiene tasks, toileting, assisting with meals,
and other tasks.
- Changes bed linens, washes and irons residents laundry, and
maintains tidiness of residents bedrooms, closets, and dresser
drawers. - Assists with resident room, bathroom, and common area
cleanliness, overall facility, and other housekeeping duties as
- Takes and records, at predetermined intervals, vital signs such
as temperature, pulse, respiration, weight, and blood pressure and
measures intake as needed. Collects sputum, urine, and stool,
discharge drainage and other specimens as ordered. - Monitors
residents for changes in condition and reports changes to
leadership, if delegated to do so by licensed nurse. -
- Facilitates and/or participates in resident group activities
and resident care conferences. - Supports new resident welcome and
assimilation process. -
- Engages residents in meaningful conversation and activities
related to their individual interests. -
- Completes incident reports for any incidents occurred on
assigned shift. -
- Responds to all emergency situations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS: - -To perform
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. -
High school diploma or equivalent.
- 6-12 mos. experience in the Healthcare industry preferred.
- Experience in Memory Care preferred.
- Must complete 12 hours of continuing education provided through
- Must be fluent in English and have the ability to read and
interpret documents such as resident care plan, safety rules,
operating procedures, policies and employee manuals. -
- Ability to complete incident reports and basic documentation as
- Must work with other staff towards overall resident care.
- Ability to report to work at least 15 minutes early to conduct
a walk-through with previous shift personnel.PHYSICAL DEMANDS: -The
physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to stand, stoop, bend, lift, and walk regularly,
occasionally sit, lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
Keywords: MHR-JASMINE ESTATES OF OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma City , Certified Nursing Aide, Healthcare , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!