RN Charge - Critical Care - Nights
Company: SSM Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: January 22, 2023
It's more than a career, it's a calling.OK-SSM Health St.
Anthony Hospital MidwestWorker Type:RegularJob Summary:Provides
leadership and coordination of unit staffing while ensuring
implementation of clinical objectives and quality patient care.Job
Responsibilities and Requirements:SSM Health is seeking an RN to
join our team at St. Anthony Hospital Midwest. We are pleased to
offer an up to $10,000 Sign on Bonus, based on years of
experience*Please speak with your recruiter regarding eligibility.
There is a required two-year service commitment to receive the sign
on bonus.This is a Full-Time, Night Shift Role. SSM Health offers
competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and much more!
This position will also receive stackable shift differentials,
enabling you to make more per hour for working particular shifts
(evenings, nights, weekends).At SSM Health, you can expect a work
- Nurses feel valued, respected and free to express
- Each employee finds meaning in work, leveraging skills and
talents toward a greater purpose;
- Teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, while management is
supportive. If you are interested in making an exciting career for
yourself in a position of great value and importance in our
organization's operations, please apply today!PRIMARY
- Assigns, directs, educates and monitors nursing and support
staff during assigned shift. Contributes to or performs performance
evaluations of staff.
- Assesses daily patient care needs and develops and distributes
patient care assignments, ensuring that population appropriate
patient care is given.
- Collaborates with advanced practice providers to ensure quality
- Evaluates the effectiveness of patient care and identifies any
issues that affect desired patient outcomes.
- Responds to complaints about patient care and manages through
- May provide input for hiring, training, directing, developing
and evaluating staff.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Graduate of accredited school of nursingEXPERIENCE
- One year of registered nurse experiencePHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.Licenses / Certifications:Advanced
Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) - American Heart Association (AHA),
Basic Life Support HealthCare Provider (BLS HCP) - American Heart
Association (AHA), Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) - American
Academy Pediatrics (AAP), Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) -
American Heart Association (AHA), Pediatric Advanced Life Support
(PALS) - American Academy Pediatrics (AAP), Pediatric Advanced Life
Support (PALS) - American Heart Association (AHA), Registered Nurse
(RN) - State of Work Location or Compact Multi-State LicenseWork
Shift:Night Shift (United States of America)Job
Type:EmployeeDepartment:130####### NSG-CCUScheduled Weekly
Hours:36SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights
laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
national origin, age, disability or sex.Learn more here Associated
topics: asn, bsn, care, ccu, maternal, neonatal, psychatric,
recovery, registed, tcu
Keywords: SSM Health, Oklahoma City , RN Charge - Critical Care - Nights, Healthcare , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!