RN Charge - Critical Care - Nights
Company: SSM Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Provides leadership and coordination of unit staffing while
ensuring implementation of clinical objectives and quality patient
care.SSM Health is seeking an RN to join our team at St. Anthony
Hospital Midwest. We are pleased to offer an up to $10,000 Sign on
Bonus, based on years of experience*Please speak with your
recruiter regarding eligibility. There is a required two-year
service commitment to receive the sign on bonus.This is a
Full-Time, Night Shift Role. SSM Health offers competitive pay,
comprehensive benefits packages and much more! This position will
also receive stackable shift differentials, enabling you to make
more per hour for working particular shifts (evenings, nights,
weekends).At SSM Health, you can expect a work environment
- Nurses feel valued, respected and free to express
- Each employee finds meaning in work, leveraging skills and
talents toward a greater purpose;
- Teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, while management is
supportive. If you are interested in making an exciting career for
yourself in a position of great value and importance in our
organization's operations, please apply today!PRIMARY
- Assigns, directs, educates and monitors nursing and support
staff during assigned shift. Contributes to or performs performance
evaluations of staff.
- Assesses daily patient care needs and develops and distributes
patient care assignments, ensuring that population appropriate
patient care is given.
- Collaborates with advanced practice providers to ensure quality
- Evaluates the effectiveness of patient care and identifies any
issues that affect desired patient outcomes.
- Responds to complaints about patient care and manages through
- May provide input for hiring, training, directing, developing
and evaluating staff.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Graduate of accredited school of nursingEXPERIENCE
- One year of registered nurse experiencePHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running. Associated topics: ccu, domiciliary,
hospice, infusion, intensive, intensive care, nurse, psychiatric,
registered nurse, staff nurse
Keywords: SSM Health, Oklahoma City , RN Charge - Critical Care - Nights, Healthcare , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!