Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant - THP
Company: The Physicians' Group
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Full Time Phlebotomist/ Lab Assistant needed for family practice
Monday-Friday, no weekends or major holidays.
* Perform routine phlebotomy procedures, draw blood, nose and
throat swab collection
* Ensure all samples are properly labeled
* Enter patient demographics
* Assist with charting results and processing samples
* Help keep lab in compliance with OSHA regulations
* Will cross train with co-workers as needed in addition to other
duties as assigned
* 1 year experience in phlebotomy or experienced with DLO and
Lab-Corp processing preferred
* Phlebotomy certification required
* Must be a self starter and enjoy interacting with patients
* Must have the ability to communicate effectively, tactfully and
diplomatically with patients, co-workers, and physicians
* Must have a pleasant disposition and positive attitude
* Basic computer knowledge preferred
* High School Graduate or equivalent required (GED)
*Competitive benefits offered to full time employees, spouses and
* Minimal out-of-pocket expenses for services provided by the
Standard PPO benefits for 2nd tier providers/facilities.
Generous prescription plan available with enrollment on the medical
* Two in-network options when choosing a dentist for maximum
savings and lower out-of-pocket expenses.
* The largest national network of private-practice doctors making
it easy to find the in-network doctor who is right for you.
* Section 125 Plan offered to include pre-tax premiums for Medical,
Dental and Vision as well as flexible spending for unreimbursed out
of pocket eligible medical expenses and dependent care.
* Company Paid Life Insurance policy for employee with option to
purchase additional coverage for employee, spouse and/or
* Company Paid Long Term Disability which goes into effect after an
absence due to medical disability for more than 120 days.
* Short Term Disability available for purchase to bridge the gap
between being out and when long term disability kicks in if
applicable and allows employee to avoid exhaustion of paid time
* Accident Insurance and Critical Illness coverage available for
purchase on employee, spouse and/or dependents.
* 401(k) with a generous match.
* Generous paid time off accrual program.
* 7 paid holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: The Physicians' Group, Oklahoma City , Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant - THP, Healthcare , Yukon, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!