Physician, Medical Pain Management - SSM Health Medical Group
Company: SSM Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Job Highlights: Employed Pain Management Opportunity in Oklahoma
City, OK SSM Health Medical Group is seeking a Medical Pain
Management Physician to join our talented team of multidisciplinary
providers. Ideal candidates will be BC/BE in Pain Management, or
Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with medical pain management
experience. We are seeking a talented physician that is dedicated
to providing exceptional, compassionate care for Oklahomans. SSM
Health Medical Group is a multidisciplinary group of 300 physicians
and providers across Oklahoma. SSM Health Medical Group is a part
of the 4-state SSM Health system, spanning from Oklahoma to
Missouri, Wisconsin and Illinois. SSM Health values work/life
balance and strives to ensure that our physicians have a
well-balanced schedule to maintain personal and professional
wellness. Opportunity Highlights Include:
- Step into Ready-Built Practice
- Transition into Practice Alongside Retiring Physician
- Experienced APP in Practice
- Practice Located in North OKC - Easy Access from Broadway
- Build Referral Relationships with Full-Spectrum of
- Using Epic for EMR
- Employed Position - Guaranteed Base + for 2 Years
- Competitive Compensation & Full Benefits
- CME/Business Allowance - $5,000 Annually
- 288 Hours of PTO/Vacation Annually SSM Health in Oklahoma
Oklahomans are known for their commitment, compassion and care. As
Oklahomans ourselves, we promise to deliver those same values to
every person who steps through our doors. You can trust that when
you're here, you're heard. You're prayed with, and you're
understood. Because that's how healing happens - through the power
of presence. We are Saints in Action. Here for Oklahoma. Job
Summary: Diagnose and treat injuries or illnesses. Job
Responsibilities and Requirements: PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for obtaining call coverage by other medical staff
members for holidays, vacations and other time off.
- Responsible for the standard of practice for patient
- Responsibility for maintaining a private office and all
clinical decision making within the office during times of
- Acts as an advisor and consultant in the establishment of
operational policies of the practice to include: (1) Purchasing and
capital allocations; (2) Managed care plan participation; (3)
Budget and practice expenses; (4) Medicare/Medicaid participation;
(5) Billing and collection of professional fees; (6) Personnel
management and related policies; (7) Risk management and quality
assurance; and (8) Coding compliance.
- Responsible for after-hours call coverage for patients of the
practice, in addition to office appointments.
- Participates in community service activities, including
speaking engagements, writing and special clinical programs as
- Responsible for all risk management, coding compliance and
quality assurance activities and functions in and related to the
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running. Licenses / Certifications: Physician
- State of Work Location Work Shift: Day Shift (United States of
America) Job Type: Employee Department: CPC+ HR USE ONLY
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 SSM Health complies with applicable
Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Keywords: SSM Health, Oklahoma City , Physician, Medical Pain Management - SSM Health Medical Group, Healthcare , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!