RN OR Circulator - Community Hospital North (Full Time)
Company: Community Hospital
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: September 23, 2022
*Updated pay scales as of August 2022.**$10,000 Sign-on Bonus
for Full Time Positions!**Position Summary: * Under general
supervision, the *Full Time* RN staff nurse provides direct nursing
care in accordance with established policies and procedures of the
Hospital. In collaboration with the patient, the patient's family
and other members of the health care team, the Staff RN assumes
responsibility for the management and delivery of patient care in
the intraoperative setting utilizing the nurse process. The Staff
RN also assists the anesthesiologist and surgeon with
patient-related care activities. Always works as a team member
within the entire facility. Performs other duties as assigned.
*Essential Functions: *
* Provides care to surgical patients in the OR according to policy
and procedure and care standards.
* Maintains knowledge of medications, equipment, expected patient
outcomes during surgery and anticipated complications.
* Coordinates patient care with multidisciplinary team.
* Acts to protect and advance patient's best interest.
* Satisfactorily demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities
to perform the duties outlined in this job description as well as
continually demonstrates competency in performing the job duties.
* Reports to: Director of Nursing Perioperative Services, Assistant
Director of Nursing Periopreative Services, RN OR Manager
* Supervises: Scrub Techs, Transporters, Patient Care Tech's,
LPN's, orderlies *Qualifications: *
* Current Registered Nurse Licensure with the State of Oklahoma
* Minimum of one year experience as an OR circulator preferred.
* AHA BLS Healthcare required within 30 days of hire, if not
* AHA ACLS required within 120 days of hire, if not currently
* AHA PALS required within 120 days of hire, if not currently
certified. *Required Physical Demands: *
* Strength (Lift, Carry, Push, Pull): Heavy (exerting 50 to 100
pounds of force occasionally, or 10 lbs to 20 lbs of force
constantly to move objects)
* Standing/Walking: Frequent bending, stooping, kneeling, standing,
and walking; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
* Keyboard/Dexterity: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of
* Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally):
* Seeing: Yes
* Hearing: Yes
* Color Acuity: No Environmental Conditions: Level: High High
exposure to hazardous risks including potential for exposure to
infections and communicable diseases, blood and body fluids,
electrical equipment and chemicals. Hazards will be minimized if
universal safety procedures are followed. Must follow standard
precautions. May be required to work weekends or flex schedules
*Competitive benefits offered to full time employees, spouses and
* Minimal out-of-pocket expenses for services provided by the
* Standard PPO benefits for 2nd tier providers/facilities.
* Generous prescription plan available with enrollment on the
medical plan. * Dental
* Two in-network options when choosing a dentist for maximum
savings and lower out-of-pocket expenses. * Vision
* The largest national network of private-practice doctors making
it easy to find the in-network doctor who is right for you. *
Section 125 Plan offered to include pre-tax premiums for Medical,
Dental and Vision as well as flexible spending for unreimbursed out
of pocket eligible medical expenses and dependent care.
* Company Paid Life Insurance policy for employee with option to
purchase additional coverage for employee, spouse and/or
* Company Paid Long Term Disability which goes into effect after an
absence due to medical disability for more than 120 days.
* Short Term Disability available for purchase to bridge the gap
between being out and when long term disability kicks in if
applicable and allows employee to avoid exhaustion of paid time
* Accident Insurance and Critical Illness coverage available for
purchase on employee, spouse and/or dependents.
* 401(k) with a generous match.
* Generous paid time off accrual program.
* 7 paid holidays. #IND1 Job Type: Full-time Benefits:
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance Work Location: One location
Keywords: Community Hospital, Oklahoma City , RN OR Circulator - Community Hospital North (Full Time), Healthcare , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!