Registered Nurse RN, Emergency Room
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: September 23, 2022
--- Position: Registered Nurse ER per diem - CareRev is the
future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you're just a
few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your
life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates
in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you've applied, passed your interview,
and completed registration, you'll be ready to book shifts, work,
and get paid. It's that easy!
Requirements for the RN ER -Role
- Minimum of 1 year full-time emergency room experience required.
Must be current and within the last year. Home health and
corrections experience is not applicable for this position.
- Credentials: Current NIHSS, ACLS and BLS certifications
required. PALS and TNCC recommended.
- Must have strong ECG and rhythm strip interpretation skills
along with strong assessment skills relating to a variety of
conditions/diagnoses. Must show competency using closed-loop
communication and have the ability to maintain attention to detail
in a fast-paced environment.
- Must hold current RN license and be in good standing with the
OK state board of nursing. ---Please note: you will be asked about
your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine
guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview! --- Rates are subject to change without
prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs.
Assigned rates fall within listed ranges. ---
Keywords: CareRev, Oklahoma City , Registered Nurse RN, Emergency Room, Healthcare , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!