Company: SSM Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Additional Job DescriptionSSM Health is seeking a RN-Clinic to
join our team. We are pleased to offer a $4,000 Sign on Bonus to
new SSM candidates*Please speak with your recruiter regarding
eligibility. There is a required two-year service commitment to
receive the sign on bonus.Looking for a RN Clinic opportunity where
patients come first, and you are valued as a team member? This
position is full time working with our Neurology clinic. As a
RN-Clinic, you will be a vital member of the care team for our
patients. At SSM Health, we know the healing power of presence
begins with compassionate people like you. This clinic is open
Monday Friday 8am to 5pm and is located at 800 NW 9th St in
Oklahoma City.Provides direct nursing care in accordance with
established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records
and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- May round with physician in an inpatient setting.
- Applies the existing body of evidence-based practice and
scientific knowledge in health care to nursing practice, ensuring
that nursing care is delivered based on patients age-specific needs
and clinical needs as described in the department's Scope of
- As an SSM Health nurse, I will demonstrate the professional
nursing standards defined in the professional practice model. Uses
the ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses to guide his/her response to the
current and evolving health and nursing needs of our patients and
our patient populations.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Graduate of accredited school of nursingEXPERIENCE
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.Required
Keywords: SSM Health, Oklahoma City , RN-Clinic, Healthcare , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!