RN -Med/Surg (7ECT) (Full-time/Days) $10,000 Sign-On Bonus Available!
Company: SSM Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Sign-On Bonus!2+ years experience= $10,000Less than 2 years
experience= $7,500* Sign on Bonus for Full-time New Grads and for
part-time/full-time Nurses when applicable ** Stack-able Shift
Differential Premiums additionally per hour when applicable
*Looking for a RN opportunity where patients come first, and you
are valued as a team member? We have opportunities for you in our
Med Surg areas. We have Full-Time, Part Time and PRN positions
available on various shifts. As a RN, you will be a vital member of
the care team for our patients, assessing and evaluating their
condition, while providing compassion and comfort. At SSM Health,
we know the healing power of presence begins with compassionate
people like you.Not ready to apply? Click here to fill out a quick
interest form and a nurse recruiter will be in touch.
new graduate nurse from an accredited nursing program who actively
participates in SSM Health New Graduate Nurse Residency Program.
Provides professional nursing care to patients, which includes
assessing, planning, implementing, coordinating, delegating and
monitoring tasks assigned to other members of the care team in
accordance with professional nursing standards. Responsible for the
delivery of age appropriate care for assigned patients with a wide
variety of medical conditions.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs specialized tasks based on demonstrated competence to
provide nursing care for patient population served.
- Performs patient assessments including biophysical,
psychosocial, spiritual, cultural, and age appropriate needs of the
patients, including the assessment of nutrition, pain management,
and signs/symptoms of abuse or neglect in order to develop,
evaluate and modify patient's plan of care.
- Develops a realistic, comprehensive patient family educational
plan, using appropriate resources and methods of instruction and
provides patient/family health education and coaching.
- Completes accurate and timely documentation including, but not
limited to, the processing of physician orders, in accordance with
policies and procedures. Monitors and evaluates delivery of nursing
care given by team members based on patient needs and professional
- Collaborates with physicians and other health care
professionals regarding all aspects of patient care.
- Completes competency requirements satisfactorily.
- Completes training as required; seeks assistance and asks
questions as needed to learn and understand regulations, standards
- As an SSM Health nurse, I will demonstrate the professional
nursing standards defined in the professional practice model. Uses
the ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses to guide his/her response to the
current and evolving health and nursing needs of our patients and
our patient populations.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Graduate of accredited school of nursingEXPERIENCE
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.Required
Keywords: SSM Health, Oklahoma City , RN -Med/Surg (7ECT) (Full-time/Days) $10,000 Sign-On Bonus Available!, Healthcare , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!