RN Charge Nurse - Behavioral Health Adolescent Unit
Company: SSM Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
**Sign on Bonus Available**Looking for a RN opportunity where
patients come first and you are valued as a team member? This RN
Charge Nurse position is full time 7p - 7a working on our
Adolescent Unit in our behavioral health area. As a RN, you will be
a vital member of the care team for our patients. At SSM Health, we
know the healing power of presence begins with compassionate people
like you.Not ready to apply? Click here to fill out a quick
interest form and a nurse recruiter will be in touch.
leadership and coordination of unit staffing while ensuring
implementation of clinical objectives and quality patient
- Assigns, directs, educates and monitors nursing and support
staff during assigned shift. Contributes to or performs performance
evaluations of staff.
- Assesses daily patient care needs and develops and distributes
patient care assignments, ensuring that population appropriate
patient care is given.
- Collaborates with advanced practice providers to ensure quality
- Evaluates the effectiveness of patient care and identifies any
issues that affect desired patient outcomes.
- Responds to complaints about patient care and manages through
- May provide input for hiring, training, directing, developing
and evaluating staff.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Graduate of accredited school of nursingEXPERIENCE
- One year registered nurse experiencePHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.Required
Keywords: SSM Health, Oklahoma City , RN Charge Nurse - Behavioral Health Adolescent Unit, Healthcare , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!