RN- Charge Nurse - Day Shift
Company: SSM Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
We are currently seeking an experienced RN for a day shift
Charge Nurse role!Are you wanting to work in a healthcare setting
where you are treated like family and not just another employee?
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and
inclusion thrive? With SSM Health St. Anthony Midwest that is not
just a saying but truly our culture! Not ready to apply? Click here
to fill out a quick interest form and a nurse recruiter will be in
leadership and coordination of unit staffing while ensuring
implementation of clinical objectives and quality patient
- Assigns, directs, educates and monitors nursing and support
staff during assigned shift. Contributes to or performs performance
evaluations of staff.
- Assesses daily patient care needs and develops and distributes
patient care assignments, ensuring that population appropriate
patient care is given.
- Collaborates with advanced practice providers to ensure quality
- Evaluates the effectiveness of patient care and identifies any
issues that affect desired patient outcomes.
- Responds to complaints about patient care and manages through
- May provide input for hiring, training, directing, developing
and evaluating staff.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Graduate of accredited school of nursingEXPERIENCE
- One year of registered nurse experiencePHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.Required
Keywords: SSM Health, Oklahoma City , RN- Charge Nurse - Day Shift, Healthcare , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!