RN Charge Nurse - Behavioral Health Adolescent Unit
Company: SSM Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: August 6, 2022
**Sign on Bonus Available** Looking for a RN opportunity where
patients come first and you are valued as a team member? - This RN
Charge Nurse position is full time 7p - 7a working on our
Adolescent Unit in our behavioral health area. - As a RN, you will
be a vital member of the care team for our patients. - At SSM
Health, we know the healing power of presence begins with
compassionate people like you. Not ready to apply? Click here to
fill out a quick interest form and a nurse recruiter will be in
touch. Provides leadership and coordination of unit staffing while
ensuring implementation of clinical objectives and quality patient
- Assigns, directs, educates and monitors nursing and support
staff during assigned shift. Contributes to or performs performance
evaluations of staff.
- Assesses daily patient care needs and develops and distributes
patient care assignments, ensuring that population appropriate
patient care is given.
- Collaborates with advanced practice providers to ensure quality
- Evaluates the effectiveness of patient care and identifies any
issues that affect desired patient outcomes.
- Responds to complaints about patient care and manages through
- May provide input for hiring, training, directing, developing
and evaluating staff.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Graduate of accredited school of nursingEXPERIENCE
- One year registered nurse experience PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
Keywords: SSM Health, Oklahoma City , RN Charge Nurse - Behavioral Health Adolescent Unit, Healthcare , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!