RN CCU Nights - 13 week contract
Company: SSM Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: August 5, 2022
SSM Health is excited to offer qualified Nurses a $70 per hour,
13 week contract for our CCU / Stepdown unit! This is a Full-time,
Night shift role (36 hours a week. 3, 12 hour shifts) for this
contract. Full contract terms and information will happily be
discussed with you by your recruiter.Interested in learning more
about our unique Travel at Home Program and receiving top dollar
for your topnotch services? Please apply today!Provides direct
nursing care in settings where patients require complex assessments
and intervention, in accordance with established policies,
procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.PRIMARY
- Obtains comprehensive data pertinent to the patient from the
patient, family other healthcare providers to develop a holistic
picture of the patient s needs or condition.
- Analyzes and synthesizes data from the assessment in
determining diagnosis or conditions relevant to care.
- Identifies optimal outcomes for the patient in collaboration
with the patient, family and interprofessional team.
- Develops a plan that prescribes strategies and alternatives to
attain outcomes, using clinical judgement in collaboration with
patient, family and interprofessional care team.
- Implements the plan, employing strategies to promote and
maintain a safe environment, coordinates implementation with
patient, family and interprofessional team.
- Evaluates processes and progress toward attainment of goals and
- Contributes to the quality and effectiveness of nursing
practice, evaluates their own practice, and maintains current
knowledge and competence.
- Communicates effectively in all areas of practice, collaborates
with patient, family and interprofessional team.
- Uses clinical inquiry and integrates best evidence into
- Applies the existing body of evidence-based practice and
scientific knowledge in health care to critical care nursing
practice, ensuring that nursing care is delivered based on patient
s age-specific needs and clinical needs as described in the
department's Scope of Service.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Graduate of accredited school of nursingEXPERIENCE
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running. Associated topics: asn, care,
hospice, maternal, neonatal, nurse, nurse rn, psychatric,
Keywords: SSM Health, Oklahoma City , RN CCU Nights - 13 week contract, Healthcare , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!