Lab Supervisor - Processing
Company: SSM Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: August 5, 2022
SSM Health is seeking a Laboratory Supervisor to join our
team!The ideal candidate must have at least Three years' technical
experience in phlebotomy or another laboratory setting, this is
required for the role.This role is an Hourly Supervisor over
processing. Working day shift, generally Monday-Friday. There may
be an expectation of on-call or OT as occasionally needed.At SSM
Health, you can expect a work environment where:
- Supervisors feel valued, respected and free to express
- Each employee finds meaning in work, leveraging skills and
talents toward a greater purpose;
- Teamwork and collaboration is encouraged, while management is
supportive. If you are interested in making an exciting career for
yourself in a position of value and importance in our
organization's operations, please apply today! Under general
direction, supervise the operations of assigned area(s) by
overseeing day-to-day work flow and managing employees. Ensures
appropriate resources, sets direction and manages employee
- Oversees day-to-day workflow by preparing staffing schedule and
- Supervises operations by ensuring staff compliance with
policies and procedures.
- Trains laboratory support staff.
- Analyzes and resolves or assists workers in solving work
- May perform duties as a phlebotomist or other support
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- High school diploma or equivalentEXPERIENCE
- Three years' technical experience in phlebotomy or other
laboratory settingPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Keywords: SSM Health, Oklahoma City , Lab Supervisor - Processing, Healthcare , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!