Rad Tech / Cath Lab - $10,000 Sign on Bonus Available
Company: SSM Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: August 5, 2022
This position is located at SSM Health St. Anthony Midwest!
$10,000 sign on bonus with a 2 (two) year commitment available for
applicants with at least 1 (one) year of Cath Lab/Radiology Tech
experience! Renovated Cath Lab coming October of 2022! We will have
the new Philips Azurion with integrated Volcano and a connected
sterile supply room that will keep all the supplies you need right
at your fingertips! The staff breakroom will also be expanded as
well as a newly designed Physician dictation area and patient
holding bay. Performs specialized imaging procedures such as angio,
complex vascular and nonvascular and neuro interventional and
therapeutic procedures, along with assisting the Radiologist/PA.
The only registration requirement for this position is
Radiography.Job DescriptionPRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares and positions patients and selects anatomic and
technical parameters accurately.
- Prepares and administers contrast media and medications within
the accepted scope of practice and applicable state and federal
- Observes patient during procedure and reports abnormal
activity. Monitors protocols and recommends updates or refinements
- Follows radiation safety procedures and guidelines.
- Ensures all activities comply with regulatory agency
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Associate's degree or completion of a radiology certification
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more).
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
- Frequent use of hearing to distinguish body sounds and/or hear
alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent lifting/moving of patients.
- Frequent reaching, gripping and keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional use of vision to identify and distinguish
- Occasional bending, stooping, squatting, twisting and
repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Rare kneeling and sitting. Associated topics: cardiac, cath,
cath laboratory, ct technologist, diagnostic, mri, ndt, rad,
Keywords: SSM Health, Oklahoma City , Rad Tech / Cath Lab - $10,000 Sign on Bonus Available, Healthcare , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!