Company: SSM Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Additional Job DescriptionSSM Health is seeking a RN-Clinic to
join our team. We are pleased to offer a $4,000 Sign on Bonus to
new SSM candidates*Please speak with your recruiter regarding
eligibility. There is a required two-year service commitment to
receive the sign on bonus. Looking for a RN Clinic opportunity
where patients come first, and you are valued as a team member? -
This position is full time working with our Neurology clinic. - As
a RN-Clinic, you will be a vital member of the care team for our
patients. - At SSM Health, we know the healing power of presence
begins with compassionate people like you. This clinic is open
Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm and is located at 800 NW 9th St in
Oklahoma City.Provides direct nursing care in accordance with
established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records
and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- May round with physician in an inpatient setting.
- Applies the existing body of evidence-based practice and
scientific knowledge in health care to nursing practice, ensuring
that nursing care is delivered based on patient's age-specific
needs and clinical needs as described in the department's Scope of
- As an SSM Health nurse, I will demonstrate the professional
nursing standards defined in the professional practice model. -
Uses the ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses to guide his/her response to
the current and evolving health and nursing needs of our patients
and our patient populations.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned. EDUCATION
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing EXPERIENCE
- No experience required PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
Keywords: SSM Health, Oklahoma City , RN-Clinic, Healthcare , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!