TCU - RN Night shift
Company: SSM Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Licensed new graduate nurse from an accredited nursing program
who actively participates in SSM Health New Graduate Nurse
Residency Program. Provides professional nursing care to patients,
which includes assessing, planning, implementing, coordinating,
delegating and monitoring tasks assigned to other members of the
care team in accordance with professional nursing standards.
Responsible for the delivery of age appropriate care for assigned
patients with a wide variety of medical conditions.PRIMARY
- Performs specialized tasks based on demonstrated competence to
provide nursing care for patient population served.
- Performs patient assessments including biophysical,
psychosocial, spiritual, cultural, and age appropriate needs of the
patients, including the assessment of nutrition, pain management,
and signs/symptoms of abuse or neglect in order to develop,
evaluate and modify patient's plan of care.
- Develops a realistic, comprehensive patient family educational
plan, using appropriate resources and methods of instruction and
provides patient/family health education and coaching.
- Completes accurate and timely documentation including, but not
limited to, the processing of physician orders, in accordance with
policies and procedures. Monitors and evaluates delivery of nursing
care given by team members based on patient needs and professional
- Collaborates with physicians and other health care
professionals regarding all aspects of patient care.
- Completes competency requirements satisfactorily.
- Completes training as required; seeks assistance and asks
questions as needed to learn and understand regulations, standards
- As an SSM Health nurse, I will demonstrate the professional
nursing standards defined in the professional practice model. Uses
the ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses to guide his/her response to the
current and evolving health and nursing needs of our patients and
our patient populations.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Graduate of accredited school of nursingEXPERIENCE
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running. Associated topics: ambulatory,
cardiothoracic, care unit, intensive care, neonatal, nurse,
psychiatric, recovery, registered nurse, staff nurse
Keywords: SSM Health, Oklahoma City , TCU - RN Night shift, Healthcare , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!