Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN)
Company: Premise Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: June 24, 2022
We have an opening for a Full-Time Licensed Practical
Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN) to work with our Employer
Health Clinic located in Oklahoma City, OK!
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement
company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee
healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people
get, stay and be well. That's our mission and it's the foundation
of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise
Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness
centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the
nation's leading employers, including a significant number of the
Summary: This Full-Time LPN/LVN will work with our Primary Care
Health and Clinic providing support patient care. Phlebotomy
experience is a must!
Excellent Schedule! Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
- Interviews patient to determine medical problem/condition and
documents in chart for physician.
- Obtains and records patient's vital signs and weight.
- Assists physician with patient examination as needed.
- Reviews physician's orders, lab requests, or follow-up needs
- Documents services performed on appropriate forms.
- Dresses wounds as instructed. Applies compresses, ice and heat
- Observes patients and reports adverse reactions to medication
or treatment to medical personnel in charge.
- Administers specified medication, orally or by subcutaneous or
intermuscular injection, and notes time and amount on patients'
- Assembles and uses clinic equipment.
- Collects samples, such as urine, blood, and sputum, from
patients for testing and performs routine laboratory tests on
- Sterilizes equipment and supplies.
- Cleans rooms and changes linens.
- Maintains supplies, including stocking and ordering new
supplies and disposing of expired or damaged supplies.
- Responds to patient or client telephone inquiries by evaluating
and responding to the patient's/clients problems and
- Follows up with patients who miss appointments.
- Follows up with patients on lab results, including the
scheduling of any additional tests.
- Coordinates referrals for patients through insurance and other
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate,
like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an
unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face
and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Graduate of National League for Nursing accredited program,
Associate's degree (A.S.) and/or equivalent from two-year college
or technical school.
- Licensed as a Practical or Vocational Nurse, Current
Certification in Basic Life Support is required, Advanced Cardiac
Life Support may also be required based on scope of contract
- At least three years of clinical experience as a LPN/LVN in an
ambulatory care, occupational health, or emergency department
setting.To support Premise Health's commitment to the safety,
health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients,
Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully
vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable
state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are
offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required
to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination
card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. **Except
where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be
- As permitted by applicable law.
Keywords: Premise Health, Oklahoma City , Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN), Healthcare , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!