RN - Cardiac Cath Lab $10,000 Sign on Bonus
Company: SSM Health
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: June 24, 2022
**$10,000 Sign on bonus available for eligible candidates**
Looking for a RN opportunity where patients come first and you are
valued as a team member? - This position is full time working in
our Cardiac Cath Lab. - As a RN, you will be a vital member of the
care team for our patients. - At SSM Health, we know the healing
power of presence begins with compassionate people like you. Not
ready to apply? Click here to fill out a quick interest form and a
nurse recruiter will be in touch. "Plans coordinates and implements
care to the adult patient in the Cardiac Cath Lab. Ensures that
quality care is provided in an efficient and safe manner consistent
with the unit's standards of care and demonstrates competency
skills appropriate to the clinical area.PRIMARY
- Performs on the Cath Lab procedure team as circulator, scrub,
- Performs in holding by ensuring patient is correctly prepped
for the procedure. Ensures needed information, such as history and
physical (H&P), is timely.
- Utilizes critical judgment to analyze patient assessment and
administers medications on all patients, including the critically
ill patient and reports abnormal information to the physician in a
- Performs hemostasis safely and properly with or without
- Routinely enters patient orders and charges. Checks charges to
- Provides care of the critically ill patient with the ability to
function independently in a stressful situation.
- Routinely educates patients and families based on assessed
needs, documents education provided, and keeps them informed of
tests and treatments. Provides clear patient instruction on what to
expect during the perioperative procedure.
- Assists families to the cardiology area or cath lab area by
escorting when necessary.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Graduate of accredited school of nursingEXPERIENCE
- No experience required PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
Keywords: SSM Health, Oklahoma City , RN - Cardiac Cath Lab $10,000 Sign on Bonus, Healthcare , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!