OCOM - Inpatient RN, FT 7a-5p $$7,500 Sign On$$ - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - Med Surg
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: June 24, 2022
OCOM - Inpatient RN, FT 7a-5p $$7,500 Sign On$$ - Oklahoma City,
Oklahoma-- EVERY DAY GIVING EXCELLENCE "Each Patient, Each Family,
Each & Every Time" Our staff is committed to creating an
environment in which patients not only receive the best quality
care but also the highest level of service. The staff works to
continuously improve the processes that are important in meeting
the needs of patients, their families, our physicians, and their
staff. If you are looking for an opportunity that provides
satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our
Inpatient Nurse--opening. We promptly review all applications.
Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Unlock the possibilities and apply today! -- -- Shifts:--Monday,
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7a-5p -- -- -- ** $7,500 Sign On Bonus
**-- -- -- -- -- -- -- Overall Responsibility: -- The Inpatient
Registered Nurse is responsible for the clinically competent
provision of professional nursing care to patients; including
assessment, direct physical care, evaluation, teaching, and
counseling. Ensures delegated care is consistent with
patient/family needs. Functions as a member of the
interdisciplinary team while maintaining all standards of
professional nursing. Please note this job description is not
designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for
this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at
any time with or without notice. Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Recognizes and reports changes inpatient condition.
- Communicate with the physician regarding patient's needs, the
nursing assessments, and recommendations on a daily basis.
- Collaborate with other nurses and health team members to ensure
the patient's wellbeing as evidenced by staff/client feedback.
- Give a thorough, concise report at change of shift. Communicate
pertinent information to the appropriate person in a timely
- Maintain a clean, neat, and safe environment for patient and
staff according to policy and procedure as evidenced by
staff/client feedback and operations coordinator observation.
- Follow appropriate procedure for obtaining and returning or
cleaning/disposing of equipment and supplies.
- Remain conscientious in regard to personal hygiene and comply
with specific division/unit regulations.
- Demonstrates patient/family focus in the provision of care,
adhering to standards.
- Ensures delegated nursing care for patients/families is
provided according to plans developed by treatment team and within
the confines of the applicable practice acts.
- Utilizes critical thinking to evaluate the effectiveness of
- Performs care interventions in accordance with the Oklahoma
Nurse Practice Act.
- Demonstrate ability to handle emergency situations in a prompt,
precise, and professional manner. -- -- -- Benefits: At OCOM we
recognize our staff as our number one asset, and are proud to offer
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance policy for employee with option to
purchase additional coverage for employee, spouse and/or
- Company Paid Long Term Disability.
- Company Paid AD&D insurance.
- Short Term Disability available for purchase.
- 401(k) with a generous match.
- 7 paid holidays.
- High competitive salaries with bonuses and incentives.
- Generous PTO accrual program and personal days.
- FSA & HSA programs.
- License/Education Reimbursement.
- Weekends and holidays off.
- Employee Discount Program on travel, shopping, daycare, and
- Incredible Work-Life balance. --Required Skills:Licensure and
- BCLS, if not current,--certification within 90 days of
- ACLS required, if not current, obtain training within 6
- Valid and current License as a Registered Nurse in the State of
Oklahoma. -- --Required Experience:Education and Experience
- Board Eligible Graduate nurse or Associate's degree from an
accredited two-year college or university, or diploma in nursing.
- Prefer at least one year medical-surgical nursing
Keywords: USPI, Oklahoma City , OCOM - Inpatient RN, FT 7a-5p $$7,500 Sign On$$ - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - Med Surg, Healthcare , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!